Photography By Glen - Hawaii

Kailua Kona, HI View map

ALL YOUR PHOTOS ARE INCLUDED ON HIGH RES DVDS !!! YOU CAN MAKE ALL YOUR COPIES AND ALBUMS WITHOUT ORDERING THROUGH ME. THIS SAVES YOU A LOT OF $$$ TO SPEND ON YOUR HONEYMOON.

VOTED AMONG THE TOP WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS IN HAWAII !!!!

With over 25 years in Wedding Photography it has now become my passion and not just a job. I want to go the extra mile and serve you with excellence and prices that will make you happy. It is my desire that your Hawaii Wedding, Big Island Hawaii Fashion Shoot or Kona Hawaii Family Portraits will be a celebration!!

• WEDDING PACKAGES START AT $ 300.00 ( Call or email for more information )
  • I shoot well over 250 photos per hour giving you a complete Photo Story Line
  • Please let me know if you need a minister, video, flowers...as I work with the best on the island
  • DVDs INCLUDED * NO REORDERING * CALL TODAY ( 808 ) 326-7331

I WANT TO MAKE YOUR HAWAII WEDDING A DELIGHT WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR BUDGET !!!

SEE YOU ON THE BEACH!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Trash The Dress

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
    Cynthia Married on 05/28/2017
    Glen was a real pleasure to work with and our pictures (over 500 of them) turned out amazing. He had to work with several small children in the group but did a fantastic job of managing the photo shoot and took some really great candid shots of everyone. I highly recommend him!
    Glenda Married on 05/05/2015
    We couldn't have asked for a better photographer - we just love our photos! If we could give 10 stars it wouldn't be enough. Glen was so easy to work with, and he made us feel comfortable and relaxed. We just love all of the photos, and were taken back by some of the shots we didn't even know he was taking! Then, as he was processing the photos, he sent us a few of them - they trickled in starting the next day, and we had our entire disk -- over 525 photos -- within a week. From beginning to end we were extremely pleased! We highly recommend Photography by Glen!
    Joy J. Married on 08/31/2013
    Glen was exceptional to work with, especially if you want those in the moment shots. We were so surprised at the pictures we received, it was far more beautiful than we could imagine! My husband and I both felt that his friendly demeanor made it easy for everyone in our bridal party to work well with him. This was was especially important being that we had quite a large bridal party. His capability of being calm and cool was a huge help in the progess of our event. And he worked exceptionally well with our make-up artist. Glen could see things that we couldn't which provided us with unique memories and makes him quite the professional. He also did our Save-The-Date photos and we're looking forward to working with him for all of our family memories in years to come!

Deals

Photography By Glen - Hawaii 1
Gift
All your edited photos are included on your DVD. No ordering through me. This saves you a lot of money which you can spend on your Hawaii Honeymoon!

75-346 Hualalai Rd A104 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
Location of (Photography By Glen - Hawaii)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding