Saint Petersburg, FL 33712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Photography by Alena

I love...

PHOTOGRAPHY!

Starbucks, Iced Coffee with Soy Milk, crazy long gym sessions, spinning as often as possible, PHOTOGRAPHING EVERYTHING, the Tampa Bay Rays, peace signs, long phone calls with old friends, wrestling with my dog, BELIEVING in dreams, funky jewelry, watching the Real Housewives of…well…everywhere, getting out into the woods, being a hippie at heart, ART, vacations with family, staycations with friends, UCF, sports, shopping, SHOES, and of course having fun.

I am lucky enough to do what I love and LOVE what I do!

I work for J&R Productions as a photographer specializing in Weddings and Portraits - however - I also LOVE getting out into woods and seeing what beauty I can find.

Please take some time and look around my site, I look forward to working with you soon!

Follow Photography by Alena on

Portfolio14

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Photography by Alena

chelsea · Married on 03/18/2012

Alena at JR Productions is a fantastic photographer. Pictures were one of the most important things for me and my husband... our memories in print that would last a lifetime. We were, however, on a budget and wedding photography can often be the priciest ticket. We did a lot of research on (probably) hundreds of photographers and finally came across JR Productions via recommendation from our DJ Marc Burgess. Their prices were very reasonable and affordable... well within our budget. Alena is simply an incredible person. My husband and I are both pretty camera shy and were nervous, at first, when we went to take our engagement pics. Alena's warm and friendly personality made all the difference. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable. By the time our wedding day came around, we felt so at ease with her that the picture taking was the smoothest and least stressful part of the entire day. She has great picture ideas and is willing to try any ideas you have in mind. She is great at highlighting the couples personality in her pics (we showed off our goofyness in a beautiful way). She took some incredible pictures, posed and candid. Everyone in our bridal party and family loved her too and were so excited by the fun pictures she took. When I received my photos I was so amazed. She was truly able to capture the atmosphere and how much fun everyone was having. I know that I will cherish these photos forever and cannot be more grateful for everything she has done to make that happen. I know that I will not use a different professional photographer for as long as she is in business. Thank you Alena!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Photography by Alena FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Saint Petersburg, 33712 See on map