760 Penny Ct, Ballwin, MO 63011 Map · Phone number

About Photographique Studio

Artisan Photography by Timothy Pastor is dedicated to creating fine art images of your wedding day. Whether that is journalistic moments captured from the ideal location and timing, or inspired photographs while working with you, all the images we capture are worthy of being displayed in your album for a lifetime.

Timothy has been commissioned to shoot all over the country and outside it. The same energy and passion he puts towards the exotic and elaborate weddings, he also puts towards the intimate and local weddings he photographs.

Timothy has an unmatched blend of creativity, technical expertise and professionalism in the St. Louis area, and even nationally. For more information give us a call or set up a time to come by.

We would love to hear from you!

Visit our website at www.stlphotography.com

give us a call at 636-207-7883

f8e962139b0d3ea6 1280848484054 IMG8683
IMG6518

35 Reviews for Photographique Studio

Lindsey · Married on 07/19/2014

I would recommend Artisan Photography to everyone! Tim and his wife Heather took our pictures the day of and they were SO nice and easy to get along with. They made everyone feel super comfortable. We ended up running an hour behind and Tim was so laid back about it and made it easy for me to stay calm. He still got in all the photos we planned on taking so it ended up being no problem. I got my photos back in 2 weeks and I love them! Many other photographers turn around time was a month or longer. They have been so great about taking questions and cropping things to fit different size frames that I want. Absolutely wonderful service!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Abby · Married on 05/25/2014

Working with Tim was a highlight to our entire wedding process. From the very beginning, he was willing to send us lots of examples of his previous work, which we loved all of! He was willing to meet with my mom since I live out of town and even took the time to get to know all the names of my family members so he could properly address them on my wedding day. On the actual day itself, Tim was very prompt and organized. He listened to the types of images I wanted and executed them to perfection. He was extremely personable and truly made my wedding day more enjoyable. He got the pictures back to us in 3 weeks and created a beautiful slideshow that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. You definitely won't regret hiring Tim as your wedding photographer, it was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2014

Timothy was the photographer for my May 2014 wedding. I was a long-distance bride—living in Brooklyn, planning a St. Louis wedding—and the folks at Artisan were responsive and patient with my questions. When the wedding grew closer, my fiancé and I filled out a survey meant to plan out exactly what we wanted from our photos, which made me feel prepared. Timothy also helped me plot out the day's timeline in terms of photography—he went above and beyond to make a long-distance bride feel a little more in control. On the big day, Timothy directed the wedding party and our families well—knew good spots for portraits, told us how to stand—but was personable and made us feel comfortable. I love the finished product: a mix of portraits and natural, non-posed photos. I highly recommend Artisan for your wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2014

• Make-up by Debbie Watson
    Make-up by Debbie Watson Wedding Hair & Makeup

I truly enjoyed working with Tim. I found him to be creative, talented and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone lookinf for some really beautiful photos.

• Sisters Floral Design Studio
    Sisters Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

We have been working with Tim and the Artisan team since 2003 and have been in love with the photography of our in-common clients every time! - Emily and the Sisters Flowers Design Team

• Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events
    Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Tim is a talented photographer with an eye for the beauty within not only the events of the day but the emotion in the clients and family. He's fun and charismatic therefore you and your wedding party will have a great time and it shows in your photos!

• 760 Penny Ct Ballwin, 63011 See on map