Engagement
Shoot included

About Photo Video Image Productions

We specialize in photography, videography and photo booth services for all occasions.

At Photo Video Image Productions we are truly blessed to have the opportunity to share our talent and passion with people. John Omoresemi (O-more-ray-shay-me), lead photographer, started Photo Video Image Productions in 1994.

The journey started with falling in love with photography and the creative outlets that it provides. The continued passion for the arts, and creating images to delight our clients, has kept us on the cutting edge in our field. We meet so many great people who allow us to capture and share their wonderful memories. It is heart warming to have many of our past clients as friends!

We look forward to telling your story whether it be through the excitement of your engagement, joy of your wedding, celebration of your high school senior or by cherishing extended family.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

I won a free photography package from PVI in a drawing, but I upgraded to a higher package and paid the difference for an additional photographer and more time. John helped make planning a breeze and was quick to respond to my emails. John, David, and Adam were an awesome team to work with. They were all super professional and great at directing us through pictures. Our engagement shoot with John was a great way to get a feel for how our wedding would go. David and Adam were our wedding day photographers and they were so dedicated to getting the best shots. They were dynamic with the large venue space (Haue Valley) as well as a tight schedule, and we got a variety of beautiful shots all before the sun went down. It was a pleasure working with them throughout the day, and I hope they had fun too! The pictures all came back in a timely manner, and it was such a challenge to pick out our favorites for our album. I'm a pretty insecure person when it comes to photos, but these pictures turned out amazing, and I've never felt more beautiful. All of the photos were amazing. We will treasure these for a lifetime! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

I could not have chosen a better company to film my beautiful wedding day. John was extremely professional, kind, personable, reliable, and made himself always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. If you are looking for a credible company, look no further. The video John created was absolutely perfect, and my parents said it was the best wedding video they ever watched. I would recommend Video Image Productions to everyone! Thanks again John, for everything you did to make our wedding day a success.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews

Canvas
Negatives
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Hi -- Hope all is well and you guys are very busy!! Would love for you to give us an endorsement on Wedding Wire. Thank you! Kim Brannan Stems Florist 314-972-7836

Events

7200 Watsons Parish Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63368   See On Map
Photo Video Image Productions is a wedding photography and videography company from O'Fallon, MO servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis, MO metro area, Columbia, MO, and we travel for destination weddings. Photo Video Image Productions is a professional photography and videography company that has been part of the St. Louis, Metro area wedding industry since 1994 specializing in photography, videography and photo booth services for all occasions.