Photo Video Image Productions Reviews

Photo Video Image Productions 5
Photo Video Image Productions 6
Photo Video Image Productions 7

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

I loved everything about PVI!!!! John was amazing, and was so patient with me being so indecisive! The pictures were wonderful, and I cannot stop looking at them! If you want amazing pictures and an amazing experience then you need to choose this photographer!!!

Photo Video Image Productions 8
    Photo Video Image Productions 9
    Photo Video Image Productions 10
    Photo Video Image Productions 11
    Photo Video Image Productions 12
    Photo Video Image Productions 13
    Photo Video Image Productions 14

Breanna · Married on 10/07/2017

I won a free photography package from PVI in a drawing, but I upgraded to a higher package and paid the difference for an additional photographer and more time. John helped make planning a breeze and was quick to respond to my emails. John, David, and Adam were an awesome team to work with. They were all super professional and great at directing us through pictures. Our engagement shoot with John was a great way to get a feel for how our wedding would go. David and Adam were our wedding day photographers and they were so dedicated to getting the best shots. They were dynamic with the large venue space (Haue Valley) as well as a tight schedule, and we got a variety of beautiful shots all before the sun went down. It was a pleasure working with them throughout the day, and I hope they had fun too! The pictures all came back in a timely manner, and it was such a challenge to pick out our favorites for our album. I'm a pretty insecure person when it comes to photos, but these pictures turned out amazing, and I've never felt more beautiful. All of the photos were amazing. We will treasure these for a lifetime! Thank you so much!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/18/2016

I could not have chosen a better company to film my beautiful wedding day. John was extremely professional, kind, personable, reliable, and made himself always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. If you are looking for a credible company, look no further. The video John created was absolutely perfect, and my parents said it was the best wedding video they ever watched. I would recommend Video Image Productions to everyone! Thanks again John, for everything you did to make our wedding day a success.

Cyndi · Married on 09/03/2016

John is extremely easy to work with and he does a great job capturing beautiful moments by making you feel comfortable.

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

John & his crew were fantastic!! They worked extremely hard to get all of the perfect photos. We couldn't be happier with our pictures & albums from our special day. If you want someone that goes the extra mile for you, PVI is the company to use.

Michele · Married on 05/21/2016

John was very creative in his photography. He invited us to look at other wedding photos and had a variety of options to choose from. He's very ethical and did an outstanding job. We both highly recommend John!

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

Photo Video Image did a fabulous job for both our engagement photos and wedding photos! Both the photographers at our wedding were both professional yet welcoming and friendly. John was such a nice photographer to work with. I couldn't be more satisfied with the way our pictures turned out, and the experience we had through Photo Video Image Productions!

We hired Photo Video Images for our wedding at The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel. We could not have made a better choice! John and the other photographer were prompt, helpful, calm, and gave great suggestions for pictures. They had to deal with off and on rain, my huge family, our dog and motorcycle, flower girls not wanting their pictures taken, and more, and they did so with a wonderful attitude! We knew the pictures were going to turn out great before we even saw them, but we could not have been more thrilled as soon as the preview photos were posted on Facebook. And then when we saw the complete album, we were blown away! We cannot tell you how happy we are with all our our photos! There are so many great ones to choose from! Everyone who has seen our pictures tells us how great our photographer did! We have had many people tell us they wished they had known about Photo Video Images for their wedding. It is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend them!

I absolutely loved working with John. He was able to help us choose the right package for what we were wanting. Our wedding day was very sunny and John worked to make sure that we got the best lighting for our photos. We received our proofs very quickly and they are stunning. We have received so many compliments from our guests about our photos.

I loved working with John. He has such a great eye for photography and my pictures turned out great.

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2013

Excellent photographers! They go out of their way to make sure you get the package you need for your special occasion and budget not to mention they skills are excellent!!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Photo Video Image Productions's reply:

Thank you! It was a joy to photograph your wedding!!

Susan · Married on 03/01/2008

Beautiful pictures! Excellent coverage!

Maggie · Married on 12/10/2016

Excellent job. Best possible value you can find!

John was great at the wedding! The pictures turned out fabulous! Thanks John.

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

John and his crew were wonderful to work with, kept everything on schedule even tho it rained all day. My daughters wedding photos are beyond gorgeous! Thanks John.

Levi · Married on 10/08/2016

My wife and I didn't shop around for wedding photographers. We saw John's work and fell in love. When we met John, and had our initial conversation we were blown away by the quality of the album and other products. Super easy to work with, and did not have the horror stories that we have heard from others as far as waiting for products to arrive after their wedding (those people chose a different photographer, do not make the same mistake!)

John was great! Loved all my pictures! It was so hard to decide which ones to put in my album....couldn't imagine anyone else taking my pictures!

2.2
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0

Very pushy for the groom and bride to see each other prior to the ceremony. In addition to the package I payed for, I had to pay an addition fee to get my book I ordered, and had already paid for.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Photo Video Image Productions's reply:

I am sorry that services rendered did not meet your expectation. We take great pride in our work! Please provide your wedding date so I can review your invoice for any overpayment. I will gladly issue a refund for any overpayment for your album if we received images for your album design within 12 months of your wedding.