Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Photo Souvenir Punta Cana

Hello,

We are Severine and Renaud, a team of French photographers working and living in the Dominican Republic for 14 years.

We just rebranded our business and can now be found under Love and Sea Photography name.

Follow Photo Souvenir Punta Cana on

renosev
dsc1734 cop

57 Reviews for Photo Souvenir Punta Cana

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

I contacted photosouvenir for our engagement photos. We had a trip planned to Punta Cana and thought it would be a perfect destination for our engagement photos. They communicated quickly through e-mail and answered all of my questions throughly. Renaud was our photographer and was fantastic. He took his time with us and went above and beyond what we were expecting. What an amazing experience. Thank you for our beautiful photos we will have forever!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Kathy · Married on 08/12/2017

Severine and Renaud are the absolute best! They made sure to capture every moment of our special day. I traveled to Punta Cana a few months prior to the wedding and I contacted them while I was there and they had no problems meeting with me and showing me some of their work. I appreciated this so much because I contacted them so last minute!
    During the wedding you could barely feel them but they definitely made sure to capture he entire thing. They are amazing!
    They are both so sweet and you can really tell they love what they do! I recommend them 10000%!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Glenda · Married on 07/17/2017

We did a photo session with Renaud. He was very professional. Any questions I had he would respond immediately. It was very easy to work with him. He knew exactly how to guide us without feeling uncomfortable or shy in front of the camera. He also is very knowledgeable with the Punta Cana area and has great advice. Both my fiancé and I look forward to working with him on our wedding. Thank you Renaud!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Photo Souvenir Punta Cana FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,490.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant
    Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Amazing professionals Severina and Renaud will be there on your wedding to capture each and every moment with elegance and grace and you will love them!

• GCStar Punta Cana
    GCStar Punta Cana Wedding DJs

Photo Souvenir Punta Cana is a really professional company. I've worked with them in several weddings and is always a pleasure.

• Punta Cana See on map