Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

About Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

Photobooths in MA, NH, RI, VT,ME
Photo Fun Box, LLC is locally owned and operated by Austin and Marissa Sweazy. The company is based in Salem, MA and services events across New England. Austin and Marissa founded Photo Fun Box in 2008 after they planned their own wedding and understood what is was like to deal with event vendors! They knew they could improve the relationship between client and vendor. They also knew they weren’t ready to leave “wedding world” yet and with photo booth rentals in Boston becoming the most unique element to add to an event, why not?

With Marissa’s background in public relations and Austin’s background in real estate the two truly understand the value of forming relationships with clients. “We treat each client with the respect and attention they deserve, ” says Marissa. “When we were planning our wedding it would drive me nuts that vendors would tell me they couldn’t deal with me because they were busy with another event. We take a lot of pride in forming lasting relationships with our clients and ensuring their excitement with the level and quality of service provided to them.” Austin adds, “we love what we do. We are perfectionist and it shows in our work and service provided to our clients.” Check out some of our testimonials!

Photo booth rentals are becoming one of the premiere elements to have at any event (Take a look at some of our event photos.) – weddings, corporate events, social events, birthday parties, any type of event! Photo Fun Box, LLC has established itself as a premiere vendor in Boston. Photo Fun Box’s custom made booths have openings on both sides and the back so that large groups can get in the booth together! However, if only one person wants to jump in the booth – that is fine too!

Photo Fun Box uses the highest quality printer & paper available (the same that is used at printing kiosks in CVS/Walgreens). The photos are archival safe and are a standard size - so they can fit into any 4x6 frame!

Austin and Marissa look forward to each and every event and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Let Photo Fun Box, LLC bring “Instant Memories, Instant Fun” to your event!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental on

29 Reviews for Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

These guys are WONDERFUL! I have used them twice now and I will not consider anyone else in the business. They are a very friendly, and flexible with any special requests and were promt at getting back to me with any questions! It was such a fun bonus to haev at my brother and cousins weddings and EVERYONE enjoyed them! They are a great favor idea and I promise the pictures that come out of the booth in the album with be some of the best all night!! A must use for any wedding/ special event!!

Profile Picture Kristen , 12/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having a photobooth at my wedding was a great addition. The guests loved it and it was so much fun looking through the pictures after the wedding. I picked photo fun box after meeting Marissa and Austin at the bridal expo in Boston. They were super nice, affordable and I liked their process of setting up before the wedding and then opening up for pictures after dinner.

The reason I gave only 3 stars for professionalism was the night of the wedding while I was saying goodbye to guests I was approached about owing a balance. My payments were made ahead of schedule. Their records for some reason didn't reflect that. But for some reason if I did have a balance I don't think its professional to be discussing it with the bride the night of her wedding. Either contact her ahead of time or speak to the wedding planner or someone else the night off. I found myself disputing a balance I didn't owe among saying goodbye to guests.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alison, 11/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! We chose to do the scrapbook feature and it was awesome. It was so neat to have at the end of the night and look at throughout the entire honeymoon! Made the guestbook come alive and you got to see how much everyone enjoyed our wedding! Working with Austin and Marissa was great, they were very friendly and very dependable and the service price was worth every penny! We have gotten nonstop comments from our guests about how much they loved this feature! We also received our disk of all of the photos about a week after, which was awesome for posting to facebook and will be nice for reprinting! I was shocked to see that the disk had three different photo formats, one with our name and date, one without and one with each individual picture - love the last one so that if one of the pictures turned out better than the others you can have just that picture! The pictures are great quality and the customer service at the event was great! Can't say enough good things about this vendor!

Profile Picture K, 7/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental FAQ

220x220 sq 1282057863982 booth
220x220 sq 1282057871529 img0350

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1274380379031 smlpfbhr

Mention Wedding Wire for $50 off!

Redeem In-Store
Simply mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and receive a $50 discount on any package. May not be combined with other discounts.
#WWc1781944cffbc6ed

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I really like working wih Photo Fun Box! They are a great add on to any wedding photography package. Austin is really great and he's helped me connect clients to add a photo booth on to their wedding package! He helps put together photo albums from the booth THAT night. You get to leave with a photo album to go home with off all your guests. They have all taken the time to write in this book and you get to take this signature book home with you after the wedding. Its such a great service and a great company. We love Photo Fun Box

These guys are awesome! Lots of other photo booth companies have cheesy black booths that just aren't cool, but Photo Fun Box has awesome wooden booths that look super cool. The photos are awesome, the owners are awesome, if you are looking for a photo booth company, look no further you have to hire this one!

Probably the two nicest people you will ever meet! Of course this shines through in their work! GREAT photo booth! A lot larger than most which makes it easier to toss your whole family in there or even a dog (which we witnessed at the last wedding we worked together) Quality is very good and the lighting inside the actual booth is perfect. I always highly recommend Photo Fun Box to all of my brides and hope to work with them more often in the future! A++

141 Loring Avenue, Salem, MA 01970   See On Map