141 Loring Avenue, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

Photo Fun Box, LLC is locally owned and operated by Austin and Marissa Sweazy. The company is based in Salem, MA and services events across New England. Austin and Marissa founded Photo Fun Box in 2008 after they planned their own wedding and understood what is was like to deal with event vendors! They knew they could improve the relationship between client and vendor. They also knew they weren’t ready to leave “wedding world” yet and with photo booth rentals in Boston becoming the most unique element to add to an event, why not?

With Marissa’s background in public relations and Austin’s background in real estate the two truly understand the value of forming relationships with clients. “We treat each client with the respect and attention they deserve, ” says Marissa. “When we were planning our wedding it would drive me nuts that vendors would tell me they couldn’t deal with me because they were busy with another event. We take a lot of pride in forming lasting relationships with our clients and ensuring their excitement with the level and quality of service provided to them.” Austin adds, “we love what we do. We are perfectionist and it shows in our work and service provided to our clients.” Check out some of our testimonials!

Photo booth rentals are becoming one of the premiere elements to have at any event (Take a look at some of our event photos.) – weddings, corporate events, social events, birthday parties, any type of event! Photo Fun Box, LLC has established itself as a premiere vendor in Boston. Photo Fun Box’s custom made booths have openings on both sides and the back so that large groups can get in the booth together! However, if only one person wants to jump in the booth – that is fine too!

Photo Fun Box uses the highest quality printer & paper available (the same that is used at printing kiosks in CVS/Walgreens). The photos are archival safe and are a standard size - so they can fit into any 4x6 frame!

Austin and Marissa look forward to each and every event and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Let Photo Fun Box, LLC bring “Instant Memories, Instant Fun” to your event!

Follow Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental on

SquashBusters91109Logo008
smlPFBHR

29 Reviews for Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Eveyone love the photobooth! You guys did an amazing job and I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks for making my wedding night so special.

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • User3181716 · event on 02/02/2013

The were incredible to work with and everyone loved the photo booth!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2012

These guys are WONDERFUL! I have used them twice now and I will not consider anyone else in the business. They are a very friendly, and flexible with any special requests and were promt at getting back to me with any questions! It was such a fun bonus to haev at my brother and cousins weddings and EVERYONE enjoyed them! They are a great favor idea and I promise the pictures that come out of the booth in the album with be some of the best all night!! A must use for any wedding/ special event!!

Sent on 01/19/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental 1
    Mention Wedding Wire for $50 off!
    Simply mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and receive a $50 discount on any package. May not be combined with other discounts.

• Cordele Photography
    Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

I really like working wih Photo Fun Box! They are a great add on to any wedding photography package. Austin is really great and he's helped me connect clients to add a photo booth on to their wedding package! He helps put together photo albums from the booth THAT night. You get to leave with a photo album to go home with off all your guests. They have all taken the time to write in this book and you get to take this signature book home with you after the wedding. Its such a great service and a great company. We love Photo Fun Box

• Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk
    Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

They do a great job!

• Kristin Korpos Photography
    Kristin Korpos Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are awesome! Lots of other photo booth companies have cheesy black booths that just aren't cool, but Photo Fun Box has awesome wooden booths that look super cool. The photos are awesome, the owners are awesome, if you are looking for a photo booth company, look no further you have to hire this one!

• 141 Loring Avenue Salem, 01970 See on map