Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photo Booth Mania

Photo Booth Mania provides photo booth rentals for weddings and other special occasions in the greater Los Angeles area. Its mission is to provide party and event planners--both amateur and professional--with an professional photo booth experience at a surprisingly affordable price. Our all-inclusive rentals include everything you need to put the "Wow!" factor in your event:

- Photos printed out on site
- Unlimited photo taking during your rental period
- Photos printed at event for guests to take home
- Duplicate Strip or Grid layouts
- Black-and-white or color prints
- Live View Mirror Image Monitor
- Your personal message and graphic on prints
- Professional on-site attendant throughout
- Booth delivery, set-up and take-down
- DVD with all digital images from your event
- Password-protected online photo gallery
- Free consultation: How to get the most out of a photo booth rental

A photo booth is the perfect entertainment choice for a wedding, mitzvah, anniversary, birthday, private party...you name it.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

3 Reviews for Photo Booth Mania

There were a lot of things that made my wedding cool. A caravan of Old Chevys, Rose Petal showers, 2 tattooed girlies serving gelato, a photo guest book signing area, taco bar buffet, OPEN BAR!! I left out one attraction that has been the most talked about; the photo booth. It was a hit! People went back for 2nd and 3rd rounds. Michael was so friendly and attentive. It was easy to operate, and the prints came out great. Michael had a few suggestions that the added great personal touches. He had the best rates and offers so much! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mando, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography
4.3

We worked with Michael making all the arrangements prior to the wedding. The day of attendant was Derrick. The photobooth was a cloth booth which was great for squeezing large groups of people in! We provided our own props. They were such a hit people were walking around the wedding with them on(suggest ordering lots of stick on mustaches)! I would recommend getting way more props than you think you need. We went to the dollar store and party city to get props. Michael suggested that I bring pages so people could write a message and stick the pictures on. I will put all the pages together to make a scrap book. It worked great. Michael has more than enough information to share regarding photobooths. I would recommend him to a friend. He and Derrick got the job done and the photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. The guests also loved the fact that it printed double strips, one for us to keep and one for them to take home. They also could access all the photobooth pics on line. We got a CD with all the pics as well. Seeing our friends and family having so much fun (even the ones we didn't think would get in there) was worth the $795!!

Profile Picture Tanya , 9/18/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michael was very responsive in regards to all my questions. As the popularity of photobooth at weddings increased in the last few years, it was something everyone wanted but with the right price. The price of the rental was within our budget and definitely much lower than others I've seen. The pictures came out perfect and everyone enjoyed it. The photobooth was a great touch to our wedding and definitely captured some great moments. We recommend Photobooth Mania to anyone looking into an affordable photobooth for any occassion.

Profile Picture April, 7/4/10, 1 Review