Phillip Mackenzie Photographer

State College, PA View map

Hi! I'm Phillip Mackenzie, and I love taking amazing and remarkable photographs of amazing and remarkable people. I've been doing it since I was old enough to squeeze a camera shutter. I also happen to have a few degrees (well, three) in music. They're more related than you might think. I play the piano, married the most wonderful woman in the universe and we have an adorable baby daughter named Calleigh (pronounced like the state, not the dance). I'm obsessed with movies, music, books, playing golf and tennis, and taking photos of my daughter. I probably need professional help for my Mac, iPhone, Canon, and DQ Blizzard addiction.

I'm glad you've found me and can share in my obsession. We're all obsessed with something. We're all amazing in some way. So come join me and let's be remarkable together.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Jennifer Married on 05/01/2010
    As someone who works in the photography industry, I was very particular about our choice in photographer. To say we were happy with Phil would be a complete understatement. Having phil as a photographer was not only professional but extremely pleasurable. Phil went above and beyond what we requested and made the entire process as simple and painless as possible, exactly what you want for your wedding day.

We were so happy we are actively trying to find people to recommend Phil's services to.

936 Galen Dr. State College, PA, 16803
Location of (Phillip Mackenzie Photographer)

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offer?

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offer?

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offer for wedding events?

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Phillip Mackenzie Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding