State College, PA 16801 Map · Phone number

About Phillip Mackenzie Photographer

Hi! I'm Phillip Mackenzie, and I love taking amazing and remarkable photographs of amazing and remarkable people. I've been doing it since I was old enough to squeeze a camera shutter. I also happen to have a few degrees (well, three) in music. They're more related than you might think. I play the piano, married the most wonderful woman in the universe and we have an adorable baby daughter named Calleigh (pronounced like the state, not the dance). I'm obsessed with movies, music, books, playing golf and tennis, and taking photos of my daughter. I probably need professional help for my Mac, iPhone, Canon, and DQ Blizzard addiction.

I'm glad you've found me and can share in my obsession. We're all obsessed with something. We're all amazing in some way. So come join me and let's be remarkable together.

• Jessica and Shaun Photography
biopic1square248
blogheadmay09A

1 Reviews for Phillip Mackenzie Photographer

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2010

As someone who works in the photography industry, I was very particular about our choice in photographer. To say we were happy with Phil would be a complete understatement. Having phil as a photographer was not only professional but extremely pleasurable. Phil went above and beyond what we requested and made the entire process as simple and painless as possible, exactly what you want for your wedding day.

We were so happy we are actively trying to find people to recommend Phil's services to.

Sent on 05/31/2010

Phillip Mackenzie Photographer FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums