Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About philippa tarrant custom floral llc

Philippa Tarrant has trained in Europe and loves working on simple and elegant weddings, using clean lines and monochromatic colors. Her team includes people with varied design backgrounds. Philippa and her team are all intent on bringing you the best trends in floral design to fit your style, and make your wedding day a perfect reflection of you. 2006,2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, Washingtonian Magazine Wedding Guide, 2018 Washingtonian Weddings Editor's Pick. As seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Flutter Magazine.

Follow philippa tarrant custom floral llc on

Other couples have also viewed

• Floating Greenhouse

Photos 22 Photos
Real Weddings 10 Photos

60 Reviews for philippa tarrant custom floral llc

Elizabeth · Married on 12/05/2020

My wedding was this past weekend and I can't stop looking at the photos from the day. The flowers were spectacular!!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Phillippa matched my colors and then added her own creativity to create arrangements so gorgeous that everyone was talking about them at the wedding. My wedding planner even said to me that my bouquet of coral peonies was the most beautiful bouquet she'd ever seen (and she's done a lot of weddings)... If you are getting married, meet with Phillippa and see what she is capable of doing. You will not be disappointed. She is a phenomenal florist! And she is truly so sweet and accommodating. I was even able to arrange for her team to bring flowers from the wedding to the hotel where we held the brunch the next day so we could use the arrangments again. I don't think I could rank a vendor any higher. The flowers she put together for the wedding will always be one of the many highlights of the day. Perfection!

Sent on 04/26/2011
  • Solianna

Solianna M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Fall flowers with Philippa

Philippa and her team are excellent. Our wedding flowers were all we could’ve wanted and more. She was able to take our vision and turn it into something stunning. We were so happy with how it all turned out. She was able to work quickly when we realized were short two boutonnières to ensure we had all we needed. We highly recommend her! I’ve never seen more beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Max · Married on 11/04/2018

Philippa and her team are the BEST

Philippa and her team (Danny, Fernanda, Rachel, Karen, Sean, and MORE!) are the best in the business, no question. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted my wedding day flowers to look like (specifically, my chuppah) and Philippa hashed out every idea she had until we came to the right design. Philippa and her team are unapologetically themselves and hilarious to boot. They are so committed to their clients and always ensure that everyone is happy. On my wedding day I couldn't wait to see her and her team and give them huge hugs! My bridesmaids all took their bouquets home at the end of the night because they couldn't let go of them! I did the same, my bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect- size, shape, color, and actual flowers and greenery. If you can dream it, Philippa and her team can make it happen.

Sent on 11/13/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

philippa tarrant custom floral llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals

1 Real Wedding

• Washington, 20016 See on map
    2024138562 (Phone number)
    Location of (philippa tarrant custom floral llc)