Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About philippa tarrant custom floral llc

Philippa Tarrant has trained in Europe and loves working on simple and elegant weddings, using clean lines and monochromatic colors. Her team includes people with varied design backgrounds. Philippa and her team are all intent on bringing you the best trends in floral design to fit your style, and make your wedding day a perfect reflection of you. 2006,2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, Washingtonian Magazine Wedding Guide, 2018 Washingtonian Weddings Editor's Pick. As seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Flutter Magazine.

Follow philippa tarrant custom floral llc on

35cd132b01 o 51 6273

philippa tarrant custom floral llc 2
philippa tarrant custom floral llc 3
philippa tarrant custom floral llc 4

Max L · Married on 11/04/2018

Philippa and her team are the BEST

Philippa and her team (Danny, Fernanda, Rachel, Karen, Sean, and MORE!) are the best in the business, no question. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted my wedding day flowers to look like (specifically, my chuppah) and Philippa hashed out every idea she had until we came to the right design. Philippa and her team are unapologetically themselves and hilarious to boot. They are so committed to their clients and always ensure that everyone is happy. On my wedding day I couldn't wait to see her and her team and give them huge hugs! My bridesmaids all took their bouquets home at the end of the night because they couldn't let go of them! I did the same, my bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect- size, shape, color, and actual flowers and greenery. If you can dream it, Philippa and her team can make it happen.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience with Philippa Tarrant!

When my wedding planner and I met with Karen for our first meeting I knew she/Philippa were the perfect choice for my wedding. Karen helped take my ideas and mold them in to a vision. I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding day but was unsure how execute those ideas.

They did sample arrangements for my tasting at my venue (which I highly recommend! Thanks for that Karen!) I was very excited with what I saw! Karen and I had a phone call after I saw the arrangements to discuss everything about them and make any tweaks for the big day.

When my flowers showed up on my wedding day I actually cried. They were EXACTLY what I wanted. I kept telling Karen “I want a fall feel”, well she and Philippa delivered! My mom is a horticulturist and I knew she may be critical of any flowers I chose....and I have to say my mom is still raving about the centerpieces and bouquets! I would hire them all over again! ❤️

Sent on 11/11/2018

Pat · Married on 09/01/2018

The centerpieces for our 50th wedding anniversary, held at a contemporary art venue, were spectacular. Unique, elegant, and artistic; unusual calla lilies and deep purple orchids. Karen has an expert knack for striking, tasteful, contemporary design. Prices were reasonable; service was excellent. I would use this firm again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/15/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

philippa tarrant custom floral llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings