2649 NW 20th Street, Miami, FL 33142 Map · Phone number

About Petunia Flowers

Petunia Flowers is wedding and special event florist. We specialize in creating unique, custom-designed, and unforgettable occasions. We will work with your vision to make sure your wedding is the day you've been dreaming of!

Follow Petunia Flowers on

Picture63
Picture50

19 Reviews for Petunia Flowers

Murrell · Married on 04/16/2011

Ed did a more than fantastic job with our wedding event! From the ceremony, cocktail hour and to our reception! The flowers were amazing. Also, Ed REALLY listened to my wants and he came up with beautiful designs for everything! He used all the flowers I wanted to be used and more and he is so creative and talented...

We have received so many compliments on his work and how wonderful everything looked. The most important was again how he listened to the concept of what I had invisioned. He made it all come alive!

Thank you to Petunia Flowers!!!

All the best,
    Murrell

Sent on 05/04/2011

Nailah · Married on 02/26/2011

I literally fell in love with my bouquet...it was love at first sight! But then when I walked into the ceremony...and then the reception...I was blown away! Eduardo and his team exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds! I provided Eduardo with so many pictures and thought that I completely confused him because my vision was not exactly clear. But he took everything I said into consideration and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and alter area, I truly could not have asked for more!! Thank You Ed!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Nathalie · Married on 12/12/2010

Eduardo and his team did an amazing job! We explained what we were looking for and Eduardo made it even better. The day of the sample we had a few modifications for the centerpieces and he was great at adjusting them. The bouquets were amazing and the crystal arch was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/24/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Petunia Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Rev. Eddie Rodriguez
    Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Wedding Officiants

Petunia Flowers, a group of "Flower Artists". Flowers are beautiful in and of themselves...when the creative team at Petunia Flowers lays their hands on a rose, an orchid or on a tulip, beauty emerges in a different and awe inspiring way. Friendly and professional, they are always a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail is unsurpassed evidenced in the fact that without asking they always have a butoneer waiting for the Rev. in the perfect color. I highly recommend Petunia Flowers. Rev. Eddie Rodriguez www.eddierodriguez.com

• Unique Design Studios
    Unique Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Excellent Vendor, highly recommended!

• 2649 NW 20th Street Miami, 33142 See on map