Petit-Eclair Photography & Design

Victor, NY View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Welcome to our page! We are so excited that you found us!

We are Mike & Daria, a husband and wife team who works together to ensure we capture every moment of your most special day! We would give some gentle directions during the formal pictures and capture candids during the rest of the day.

Our style is traditional and true-to-color with a touch of vibrance to add that "pop"!

We offer an ALL DAY COVERAGE* package - no need to worry about a tight timeline or that you won't get all photos with your favorite people! The package includes a 1.5-hour complimentary engagement session, two photographers, a private online gallery, print rights, and an 11x14 premium fine art album printed with museum-grade art paper.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

*Up to 10 hours

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Abbey
    Abbey C. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Words don't do justice to this duo!

Daria and Mike are a fantastic team. From the moment I contacted Daria she was available and ready to answer all of my questions. I got to know Daria when she shot our engagement photos and it was so easy to connect with her and take direction. She was super flexible with changes during the pandemic as well.
    When the wedding came around, Daria was above and beyond making things run smooth, she thought of so many little things that would have been easy for me to forget on such a busy day. We were always in contact so I had a clear idea of how everything would go. Mike and Daria work so well to capture different parts of the day and keep things flowing. It felt way more like having old friends at the wedding rather than a vendor. She took all of my ideas and thoughts into account and spent extra time to make my vision a reality.
    As for getting the pictures back, Daria always follows through on her timeline and is usually early. She even met with me to give me the photo book of our wedding that she made so personal. I would absolutely reccomend Petit-eclair and will be using them for many years to come!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 09/12/2020

Such a great experience!

Daria and Mike were so great to work with. They made everyone feel comfortable right away.
    The photos turned out so good. We had a hard time choosing our favorites for our photobook!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 08/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cheerful, Kind, Calm, AND Beautiful Photos!

Daria and her husband Mike were a cheerful, kind, and calm presence on our day, and their beautiful photos perfectly captured all of the moments, large and small, from our wedding. We requested candids, and WOW did they deliver! We are so grateful for everything they did for our wedding.

When we were searching for our photographer, my husband and I were drawn to the vibrant colors and energy evident in Petit-Eclair’s photographs, especially in the candids. You can see how she sees genuine moments and is able to capture them.

Daria and Mike were incredibly flexible when, like many 2020 weddings, we had to reschedule, then downsize from 300 guests at a large venue to just 30 in my parents’ backyard. Even though the yard was such a tight space, they were able to get beautiful shots without blocking anyone, and were totally unobtrusive. Their communication throughout the planning and replanning process was responsive and encouraging.

For the group shots, Daria gave calm, cheerful, capable direction, and made everyone feel great during the process.

We definitely recommend them to capture all the moments of your day.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Petit-Eclair Photography & Design 1
Exclusive

25 Burma Rd Victor, NY, 14020
Location of (Petit-Eclair Photography & Design)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding