Peter Rigo Photography

Woodbridge, NJ View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Peter Rigo Photography captures the true beauty and emotion of your special wedding celebration. With over a decade of wedding photography experience, Peter and his team has photographed weddings across Europe and the east coast of America. Blending specialties of both story telling and portrait styles, Peter Rigo Photography hosts a personalized client-experience to develop photos that are cherished for years to come.

It would be an honor to be a part of your special day as your Wedding photography team. Please contact Peter Rigo Photography to set up your complimentary personal consultation. We would love to spend some time with you and to hear more about your wedding plans. Peter can be reached at photo@peterrigo.com or by visiting the website, www.peterrigo.com.

North New Jersey Wedding Photographer | New Jersey Wedding Photographers | NJ Wedding Photographer | NYC Wedding Photographer | Best NJ Wedding Photographer | Rustic New Jersey Photographer | Vintage Photographer | New York Wedding Photographer | Best photographer in NJ New Jersey | Wedding Pictures | wedding cake Photographer | Wedding Wire Photographer | New Jersey Wedding reception Photographer | New Jersey NJ Ceremony Wedding Photographer | Central New Jersey NJ Wedding Photographer | South New Jersey NJ Wedding Photographer | Jersey Shore Wedding Photographer | Short notice weddings

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Alessandro V. Married on 09/25/2021

Professional, creative, & well organized

Just perfect!
    Peter had created a very relaxed & fun, but professional atmosphere, and made us, our parents, and everyone in the wedding party feel very comfortable with the photoshoot.
    Organizing an international wedding during the pandemic is stressfull enough and personally, I was not really looking forward to any photographing, but that all changed the moment Peter arrived. I would never think we will end up having such a beautiful and elegant photos from our wedding day as we did! Thank you Peter!

Alessandro & Ivana
  • Christy
    Christy Married on 06/12/2021

Simply amazing

I can’t thank Peter enough for capturing this special day for ya. Peter was hands down the best! He had a smile on his face from the beginning of the day to the end of the night! He knew every pose, scenery and lighting to make our pictures come out fantastic. My husband and I would recommend Peter to anyone who needs to capture their day with beautiful photos. 10/10!!
    Rebecca Married on 12/11/2020

INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Peter and his team! Truly thankful to have met and worked with Peter!

From the first time talking with Peter, I knew that he was going to be an incredible photographer to work with. When I got engaged I knew how important it was to find a photographer that would reflect my style and take timeless pictures that would last a lifetime. After reaching out to over 30 photographers, I finally found Peter! Peter took so much time out of his schedule to talk to me morning, afternoon, and night. He scheduled an engagement shoot with my fiance and I and made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. He taught us how to pose comfortably, he made us laugh during our entire shoot, and best of all, he made us feel like my fiance and I were on a date and that he was just there to photograph the memories!
    On the day of my wedding, Peter and his team showed up and made me feel so calm and relaxed. Peter and his team took my day just as seriously and passionately as I did. They went out of their way to get the perfect shots and paid so much attention to detail. I HIGHLY recommend working with Peter for any (and all) of your events. I truly hope I can work with Peter again in the future! I am so thankful that I hired Peter as our photographer! Thank you again, Peter, for being more than a photographer...you became a friend to my husband and I from the very start of this planning process and we cannot thank you enough! ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Woodbridge, NJ, 07095
7323101955
Location of (Peter Rigo Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding