Woodbridge, NJ 07095 Map · Phone number

About Peter Rigo Photography

Peter Rigo Photography captures the true beauty and emotion of your special wedding celebration. With over a decade of wedding photography experience, Peter and his team has photographed weddings across Europe and the east coast of America. Blending specialties of both story telling and portrait styles, Peter Rigo Photography hosts a personalized client-experience to develop photos that are cherished for years to come.

It would be an honor to be a part of your special day as your Wedding photography team. Please contact Peter Rigo Photography to set up your complimentary personal consultation. We would love to spend some time with you and to hear more about your wedding plans. Peter can be reached at photo@peterrigo.com or by visiting the website, www.peterrigo.com.

North New Jersey Wedding Photographer | New Jersey Wedding Photographers | NJ Wedding Photographer | NYC Wedding Photographer | Best NJ Wedding Photographer | Rustic New Jersey Photographer | Vintage Photographer | New York Wedding Photographer | Best photographer in NJ New Jersey | Wedding Pictures | wedding cake Photographer | Wedding Wire Photographer  | New Jersey Wedding reception Photographer | New Jersey NJ Ceremony Wedding Photographer | Central New Jersey NJ Wedding Photographer | South New Jersey NJ Wedding Photographer | Jersey Shore Wedding Photographer | Short notice weddings

Follow Peter Rigo Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dreamline Productions
  • Steve Soares Photography
  • Tooovisual Photography
memo editorial predvyber 11 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 122 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 124 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 57 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 74 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 85 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 32 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 123 web 51 717068
memo editorial predvyber 22 51 717068
svadobny editorial 202 51 717068
svadobny editorial 203 51 717068
memo editorial predvyber 32 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 07 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 15 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 147 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 115 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 139 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photographer peter rigo photography park savoy 148 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 72 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 60 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 102 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 147 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 174 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography adair andrew 183 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 54 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 103 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 109 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 117 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
new jersey bonnet island estate wedding photography peter rigo photography 154 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
spring lake new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography 21 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
spring lake new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography 65 web 51 717068
Peter Rigo Photography
spring lake new jersey wedding photography peter rigo photography 93 web 51 717068
memo editorial predvyber 09 51 717068
memo editorial predvyber 11 51 717068

22 Reviews for Peter Rigo Photography

Rebecca · Married on 12/11/2020

INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Peter and his team! Truly thankful to have met and worked with Peter!

From the first time talking with Peter, I knew that he was going to be an incredible photographer to work with. When I got engaged I knew how important it was to find a photographer that would reflect my style and take timeless pictures that would last a lifetime. After reaching out to over 30 photographers, I finally found Peter! Peter took so much time out of his schedule to talk to me morning, afternoon, and night. He scheduled an engagement shoot with my fiance and I and made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. He taught us how to pose comfortably, he made us laugh during our entire shoot, and best of all, he made us feel like my fiance and I were on a date and that he was just there to photograph the memories!
    On the day of my wedding, Peter and his team showed up and made me feel so calm and relaxed. Peter and his team took my day just as seriously and passionately as I did. They went out of their way to get the perfect shots and paid so much attention to detail. I HIGHLY recommend working with Peter for any (and all) of your events. I truly hope I can work with Peter again in the future! I am so thankful that I hired Peter as our photographer! Thank you again, Peter, for being more than a photographer...you became a friend to my husband and I from the very start of this planning process and we cannot thank you enough! ❤️

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 11/02/2018

An Amazing Experience

Peter was referred to us by Yan Schwartzman Photography, and we had the pleasure of corresponding with the both of them while planning our wedding. Yan handled the business aspects (contacts and payments) and Peter did all of the photography for our engagement session and our wedding.

Peter was super fun to work with and his photography is amazing. I spent a good portion of our engagement photoshoot laughing and smiling because of the jokes that he and my fiance were telling me. Even though it was super windy during the shoot we managed to work with what we had and got really amazing memories as a result.

Our wedding day was so magical, and we really appreciate that Peter went above and beyond for it. He ended up showing up early in the morning and stayed with us throughout the day until we did the cake cutting and the bouquet/garter toss. It was great having such a reliable photographer with us for our wedding day.

He came up with lots of amazing poses for us to do and also let us do some silly photos with our bridal party after the serious shots were done. I really appreciated the fact that it felt like my wedding wasn't just a cookie cutter one, and that my photos that we ended up getting were something special and unique.

We received both our engagement photos and our wedding photos shortly after our sessions. I was super excited to get our wedding photos early (they were given to us a few days before the estimate in our contract, and that made me so excited!) The quality and amount of photos definitely exceeded my expectations, and I can highly recommend Peter for any of your wedding or engagement photography needs.

He also takes the time to talk to you like a person too, to get into you and your significant other's heads so that he can come up with the perfect poses for you two. It felt like I was spending the day with an old friend while I was working with Peter, which I really appreciated.

In the end we got tons of wonderful memories to look back on thanks to Peter. I am so happy that we had the chance to work with him, and I can highly recommend contacting him if you want some high quality work from a genuine person.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • RAYMOND

Raymond S. · Married on 11/02/2018

Competent in all aspects

We got in touch with Peter through Yan Schwartzman photography (for whom I've already left a similarly glowing review). Besides taking excellent photos covering a wide range of poses, wedding-goers, and situations, he also had an excellent attitude, dispelling our nervousness and accommodating our requests for goofier pictures. We would (and already have) recommend him to others without a second thought.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Award

Peter Rigo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Woodbridge, NJ, 07095 See on map
    7323101955 (Phone number)
    Location of (Peter Rigo Photography)