Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petals with Poise

Petals with Poise approaches every wedding & event as a complete and custom design project. Each client brings their own unique style, it is our job to enhance their vision, creating a cohesive look that reflects their personality through the art of floristry. We will integrate all visual aspects and give close attention to detail in all of our designs.

We are a full service event florist, offering complete set up, delivery of all designs to the venue, as well as pick up of rental items after each event.

Our boutique service specializes in dedicating that extra time & acute attention to detail when it comes to creating your table-scape. With numerous styling elements to complement the floral centerpieces. Our team will be on site staging & styling all the decor throughout your event until we find it to be flawless.

It's about that picture perfect moment your photographer will capture for you to reflect on all the years to come...

Follow Petals with Poise on

34 Reviews for Petals with Poise

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Diaz · Getting married on 11/05/2020

It was amazing

She is great very professional and makes you feel special and your flowers look beautiful

Sent on 10/03/2019

Massy · Married on 10/05/2019

Fairy godmother of florist

She literally delivered a beautiful bouquet the day before my wedding. I don’t know how she did it! She was so sweet even calmed me while I was crying on the phone. My original vendor messed up my flower order and told me the day before my wedding. My friend had recommended petals with poise but I went with a different company and that was a huge mistake. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Portia Enriquez · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing & seamless

Without Marilyn I don't think our wedding would have been as gorgeous as it was! She definitely was AMAZING! She provided us with such an informative consultation for our centerpieces, bridal bouquets, and boutonnières. I didn't really bring any pictures, but as I explained my vision to Marilyn she was able to sketch and show me how it would work out. When I walked into our reception and saw all the arrangements my jaw dropped. Not only did Marilyn deliver on her promise, but she went above and beyond! The centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned and she also included small details during cocktail hour and our reception that just blew everyone away! I definitely recommend her services! She was affordable and the ease of the transaction was just seamless! Not only is she a florist, but she also plans events so she has the eye to help you put together an wedding of your dreams! Thank you Marilyn!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Petals with Poise FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Setup

Real Weddings

• Miami, 33155 See on map
    Location of (Petals with Poise)