Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petals with Poise

Petals with Poise approaches every wedding & event as a complete and custom design project. Each client brings their own unique style, it is our job to enhance their vision, creating a cohesive look that reflects their personality through the art of floristry. We will integrate all visual aspects and give close attention to detail in all of our designs.

We are a full service event florist, offering complete set up, delivery of all designs to the venue, as well as pick up of rental items after each event.

Our boutique service specializes in dedicating that extra time & acute attention to detail when it comes to creating your table-scape. With numerous styling elements to complement the floral centerpieces. Our team will be on site staging & styling all the decor throughout your event until we find it to be flawless.

It's about that picture perfect moment your photographer will capture for you to reflect on all the years to come...

Follow Petals with Poise on

Other couples have also viewed

• Say Sukii, LLC

37 Reviews for Petals with Poise

• Samantha

Samantha D. · Married on 03/27/2021

Most amazing florist

My husband and I got married in South Miami a few weeks ago and we were referred to Marilyn by a family friend. Once I took a look at her website, I knew that her artistic style matched the vision for my wedding flowers perfectly. After speaking with Marilyn once, I was sold. She went through each bouquet that was ordered in meticulous detail and is so personable and kind. She did my bridal bouquets, bridesmaids bouquets, AMAZINGGG mother of the groom and mother of the bride bouquet, flower girl bouquet, and boutonnieres for all of the guys in the wedding party. In the end, we were able to repurpose our bouquets (her idea) throughout the venue for our wedding reception :). She is such a lovely person and I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs!!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Hello Samantha,
    Thank you! for your kind words. This means so much to me. It was truly a pleasure and an honor being part of such a special day in your lives. I wish you both the very best and may you live happily ever-after.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2020

Amazing Vendor She Made The Day Wonderful!

Marilyn was amazing! The flowers were stunning and she worked with us to help create our vision. We had issues with the photographer and other vendors but Marilyn gets an A+. She was so warm and helpful and the venue was transformed. She made the day magical.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Petals with Poise's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Elizabeth! Although I can't take credit for the reception's centerpieces, since I only did the bridal bouquets and ceremony floral arrangements. It was such a pleasure that you allowed me to be a part of your special day...May you live happily every after!
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Detail-Oriented & Vision Go-Getter

Marilyn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She completed my vision from start to finish and was oh so flexible. She sat with me patiently even when I had no idea what I wanted and she helped me sort through my own thoughts. She is so calm, cool, and collected. Very creative and my bouquet and ceremony arrangement were incredible. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Petals with Poise's reply:

Thank you! Nicole, the pleasure was all mine. You are the sweetest and lovely young lady :) I wish you the very best in this new season.
    Thank you again for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review.
    May you live happily ever after... xox

Petals with Poise FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Miami, FL, 33155 See on map
    Location of (Petals with Poise)