322 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook, NJ 07058 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Petals of Pine Brook Florist

Our attention to detail will make your celebration spectacular!
Petals of Pine Brook Florist, Inc. was established in 1990. In 2002 we nearly doubled in size as we moved into our new home at 322 Changebridge Road, adjoining Chux Landscaping. Professional landscape architects have created lush surroundings that are echoed inside in a garden-like shopping experience. The cedar lined walls, wool rugs and fresco-finished floors showcase our vast assortment of indoor plants, silk flowers, gourmet gift baskets, unique home décor and giftware

One of our greatest assets is a 7-by-30-foot walk-in cooler spacious enough for customers to walk in and pull their own flowers or arrangements. The cooler is always lined with an abundance of fresh cut flowers and beautifully designed arrangements ready for immediate sale.

We have been happily delivering smiles since 1990 throughout Montville, Pine Brook, Towaco, Parsippany and the surrounding towns. We are proud to have been named Business of the Year in 2000 by the Montville Township Chamber of Commerce.

Take a moment to review our brochure attached to review our web site www.PetalsofPineBrookFlorist.com for services, hours and pricing guidelines. Come experience the beauty, charm and fragrance of our garden home.

IMG1111
IMG1111
IMG0437
IMG0438

5 Reviews for Petals of Pine Brook Florist

I am so happy with the way my flowers turned out! I met with Renee and was a bit apprehensive. I had just come out of a meeting with another florist who pushed more traditional flowers on me. I was hesitant to share my ideas with Renee, but she was so welcoming and immediately understood what I was going for. I didn't go in there with specific flowers in mind, but more of a general idea or theme. She took it and ran with it. Everything was gorgeous the day of the wedding! Big, beautiful bouquets, and the flowers were in great condition! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Elena · Married on 04/21/2012

Renee & Petals of Pine Brook worked with us on fairly short notice and helped us achieve a very specific aesthetic. They were warm, flexible, and immediately understood and executed our vision. I loved my bouquet - especially the dill and kale - and the centerpieces were just what we wanted. I appreciated that more traditional flowers weren't forced upon us, although they were certainly available - this place has everything. The shop and the employees are all lovely and really know what they are doing. We had no issues with deliveries or at any point - this was the easiest part of all our wedding planning.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Aimee · Married on 08/18/2007

I went to Petals of Pine Brook a little more than 2 weeks before my wedding. I had a VERY small order, only 2 church pieces, 2 bouqets, 4 boutennieres, and 5 corsages. They were extremely affordable, they put a great effort into such a small order, they delivered everything on time, and they were beautiful. They really understood what I wanted and my flowers turned out so beautiful I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/10/2007

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Petals of Pine Brook Florist 1
    Mention you saw us on Wedding Wire!
    Receive a free throw away bouquet with your wedding order.

• The Fruited Plain Caterers
    The Fruited Plain Caterers Wedding Caterers

Petals of Pine Brook really knows how to impress. They have vision and do beautiful work. The events that we have worked together all have been great experiences. They are a 5 star vendor!

• 322 Changebridge Road Pine Brook, 07058 See on map