Petals And Stems Florist

77 Route 59, Monsey, NY 10952 Map · Phone number

• Schweizer & Dykstra Beautiful Flowers
  • New City Florist
  • Verde Custom Flowers, Inc.

3 Reviews for Petals And Stems Florist

• Patricia

Patricia Figueroa · Married on 05/18/2019

Straight from the botanical garden

Lenny was easy to work with. He went above and beyond my expectations. The flower arrangements to include venue and reception, bridal and groom party were absolutely amazing! Best quality i have experienced so far and i highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Meryl · Married on 05/21/2011

I loved my flowers. Lenny was very fair and reasonable when he spoke about expenses. But the finished product was more than I could have ever imaginged. He new exactly what I wanted before I wanted it and exceeded my expectations! The colors matched perfectly! The flowers were gorgeous. Thanks Lenny!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Heather · Married on 08/21/2010

I thought that Petals and Stems did a nice job with our centerpieces and on boutonnieres and wristlets, however I was not 100% happy with my bouquet. The colors in it were not the colors or (all of) the flowers I chose. Now I understand that sometimes it is hard to get exact flowers, but he should have informed me of the change before hand (the bouquet was beautiful, just not exactly what I wanted). Also the throw away "bokay" as Lenny calls it was a joke. I could have saved myself $25 and bought a $3.99 flowers from Shoprite and tied ribbons on it. Vendor was also a bit "talky," as in he would cut me off frequently when I was talking. Overall, I do like the work that was done, especially on short notice, but I would advise brides to skip the "bokay" and make your own and to know that this vendor is almost one of those "I've done a million weddings and I know what to do" types (some people really like that).

Sent on 08/26/2010

• 77 Route 59 Monsey, 10952 See on map
    8452064333 (Phone number)
    Location of (Petals And Stems Florist)