1503 Madison St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Petals and Sprigs and Twigs

Planning a wedding can be a very involved process. All of the details and decision making may seem overwhelming. You'll appreciate my low stress approach to creating beautiful flowers for your wedding day.

You'll find I'm happy to work with your ideas and offer creative suggestions for tasteful floral designs you'll love! I'm very resourceful in my approach and can work within any budget.

My ultimate goal is to work with you as a team to create beautiful designs to suit your taste and budget. I have had great success achieving this goal by taking the time to work with clients in a one on one environment.

Contact me today for a no charge consultation. I look forward to meeting you!

-Molly

blog6130018
JSP 1106

46 Reviews for Petals and Sprigs and Twigs

Kirsten · Married on 07/18/2015

Molly was absolutely brilliant to work with! I was a Bride living in Washington, DC planning a wedding in Minneapolis. There no doubt was stress involved with planning a wedding a thousand miles away! However, I was at ease because I had full confidence in Molly and her work. She not only delivered the most beautiful flowers, she went above and beyond! I continue to get compliments that the flowers were absolutely stunning and they were. I'm so grateful to Molly, especially the handful of last minute items I added to her plate. She was fantastic to work with and would no doubt recommend her to every Bride who needs a florist. Get ready for everyone to be in 'awe' of your flowers!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Adrienne · Married on 04/18/2015

Molly did a wonderful job doing the flowers for my wedding reception. She went above and beyond and everyone was so impressed!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2014

Molly was a delight to work with and did a fabulous job on our flowers for our wedding. She was quick to respond, flexible and helpful. I gave her a picture of what I wanted for my bouquet and she created exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/21/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Petals and Sprigs and Twigs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Amy Rae Photography
    Amy Rae Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly did a wonderful job on table arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. The colors for the wedding were stunning mixtures of purple. orange, green, and pink. The arrangements looked great and were perfect for a fun spring wedding.

• Studio Laguna Photography
    Studio Laguna Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Molly's arrangements! She is fun to work with and creates beautiful floral pieces!

• 1503 Madison St. NE Minneapolis, 55413 See on map