Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

About Perfect The Event

Perfect The Event is a full-service wedding planning company based in Newport Beach, California. With a hands-on planning approach, these experienced planners will help you design the wedding of your dreams, from handpicking the vendor team to flawlessly executing the finest details.

Experience
Owner Ilana began her event planning career over eight years ago, producing large-scale social events in New England. She has even built a wedding venue’s reputation from the ground up and worked for prestigious hotels such as Fairmont in their catering department.

Perfect The Event offers many services to bring your vision to life for you wedding day. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

3 Reviews for Perfect The Event

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/05/2019

Life saver!

Ilana was an absolute life saver from the start. Before we even hired her as a planner she had already given us tips and tricks. She’s so easy to work with and obviously knows what she’s doing.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Vicki · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect the Event

We were so lucky to find Ilana and she was the perfect planner for us. We knew right away that she would be able to help us make our wedding vision a reality. Ilana is an experienced and knowledgeable event planner who was able to recommend wonderful vendors for us. She was always accessible, responded quickly to our requests, and gave us good advice when needed. Her organizational skills helped make the wedding day flawless and everyone had a wonderful time! We can't thank her enough for all she did to make the wedding truly special!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lara · Married on 12/04/2009

I don’t even know where to start! My wedding turned out beyond better than I could have ever imagined and I know Ilana and her team had a lot to do with that! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing the day of my wedding because I trusted Ilana and her team in managing everything and making it beautiful (and, might I add, I’m a little type A and don’t delegate well, so the fact that I was able to let go and enjoy speaks volumes to how Ilana and her team executed everything flawlessly).

Since the moment I met Ilana I knew she was who I wanted to manage my special day. She is extremely organized (when I saw an example of her detailed BEO it put me at ease…I love seeing checklists!) and has a lot of experience in event management. Little did I know until I did my food tasting at our venue, that sometime after my husband and I signed with our venue a year prior Perfect the Event became a Preferred Vendor for our venue (it was meant to be!).

Ilana’s energy and passion is beyond evident and I am so grateful that I ran into her at a bride expo. Thank you Perfect the Event for turning our wedding day into a day we will never forget (and that I wouldn’t mind redoing because it was so much fun!).

Sent on 06/14/2018