17765 Appaloosa Ct, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number

About Perfect Mix DJ's

Perfect Mix DJ's is a wedding entertainment service providing the soundtrack for big days in Yorba Linda, California and the greater Orange County area. Owner Aaron has over two decades of experience creating memorable moments and getting whole weddings on their feet. He proffers a concise service, and communicates directly with couples to cater to their needs.

Perfect Mix DJ's offers couples a range of services for a fun and energetic reception. Aaron can work with couples to create a personalized set from a wide selection of genres. He is happy to accommodate do-not-play lists and can provide a sound system and microphones. As well as DJ services, Perfect Mix DJ's proposes specialty lighting for events and photo booth rentals. Aaron is also a bilingual MC.

Follow Perfect Mix DJ's on

Pack the dance floor
garciawedding 0956 51 579555 157541109532829

27 Reviews for Perfect Mix DJ's

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

Perfect Mix DJ is my go to DJ for any event or party needs. However, this time I booked Perfect Mix Dj's for my wedding. Aaron is professional, knowledgeable and a great EMCEE and party starter. Music was important to both my fiance and I and we gave quite a list to Aaron to play. I had peace of mind knowing that Aaron would be responsible for the music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He not only helped our reception flow, but he initiated group dances to get more guests out on the dance floor which was a huge success. My wedding was wonderful because Perfect Mix DJ's set the tone for our celebration. Thank you Aaron!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2014

Let me begin by telling you that Aaron was nothing but professional. Everything was set up as requested, music was on que, timeline was met!!! We booked our DJ service along with the lighting and photobooth. Nothing to say but good things comes in great packages!!! Even after the wedding, Aaron made sure to provide us with top quality services, sending us back the stuff we left behind. Give him a try and you guys will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2015

I hired Perfect Mix DJ for my wedding and it was hands down the easiest decision/vendor I booked. Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive to all emails, professional, kind and generous about our questions and concerns, helpful, extremely flexible about setup/end times, the timeline, music selection, etc.

As hectic as weddings can be, I stopped and noticed that Aaron had played all the songs we requested prior to the event. I guess I was so impressed because I didn’t care if all the songs were played or not but yet, Aaron made sure to cover everything we asked for. He definitely makes sure to take care of his clients!

Our guests couldn’t stop ranting and raving about our DJ. I would have to say my favorite part of the night was when Aaron joined us on the dance floor. I mean, come on, do I need to say more? Aaron will deliver a good time through awesome music! He also has a great smile too!

I HIGHLY recommend Perfect Mix DJ for any event. Book him now!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Perfect Mix DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Samantha Turchin Photographs Wedding Photographers

Perfect Mix DJ's rocks! I recently worked with Aaron at a wedding, and as a fellow vendor (I was the photographer), he was extremely friendly, courteous, and professional. He really went out of his way to make sure that everyone was happy - and I really appreciated the heads-up on things like the cake cutting and garter toss. To top it all off, his music selection was awesome and he warmly welcomed any & all requests. Last but not least, he's also wonderful at the mic. No cheesy one-liners or awkward moments. He's just as personable with a crowd as he is one-on-one. Needless to say, he made the evening extra special -- he's the epitome of an amazing DJ!

• 17765 Appaloosa Ct Yorba Linda, CA, 92886 See on map
    800-947-9084 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
    Location of (Perfect Mix DJ's)