17765 Appaloosa Ct, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Perfect Mix DJ's

The "Perfect Mix" of FUN and ELEGANCE

Speak DIRECTLY to your DJ today. No middle-men. No hidden fees. Just direct upfront prices and personal service.

Based out of Yorba Linda, California, Perfect Mix DJ's has been creating fun and creative weddings for the past 20 years. We would love to talk to you about your upcoming wedding and put together a package that will be perfect for you!

Serving the greater Orange County area

Some of our services include:

• DJ and Emcee with 20 Years Experience
Follow Perfect Mix DJ's on
1489677405882120091 o 51 579555 1567883693
Outdoor Uplighting
Outdoor Uplighting
Ask about our Photo Booths!
Ask about our Photo Booths!
Our reverse Newly-wed game
Pack the dance floor!
1489677405882120091 o 51 579555 1567883693

27 Reviews for Perfect Mix DJ's

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

Perfect Mix DJ is my go to DJ for any event or party needs. However, this time I booked Perfect Mix Dj's for my wedding. Aaron is professional, knowledgeable and a great EMCEE and party starter. Music was important to both my fiance and I and we gave quite a list to Aaron to play. I had peace of mind knowing that Aaron would be responsible for the music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He not only helped our reception flow, but he initiated group dances to get more guests out on the dance floor which was a huge success. My wedding was wonderful because Perfect Mix DJ's set the tone for our celebration. Thank you Aaron!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2014

Let me begin by telling you that Aaron was nothing but professional. Everything was set up as requested, music was on que, timeline was met!!! We booked our DJ service along with the lighting and photobooth. Nothing to say but good things comes in great packages!!! Even after the wedding, Aaron made sure to provide us with top quality services, sending us back the stuff we left behind. Give him a try and you guys will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Perfect Mix DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Perfect Mix DJ's 1
    $900 5 Hr Wedding Package ($300 OFF normal price)

Mention promo code: WEDDINGWIRE to receive $300 our 5 hr wedding package, normally priced at $1,200. This puts your total at just $900 for a limited time only! No taxes or addiitonal fees.

Includes:

-Professional DJ and Emcee with over 20 years experience

-Wide range of music from 70s, 80s, 90s, and today of all genres!

-All sound equipment and wireless mics

-LED light package for dancing

• Samantha Turchin Photographs
    Samantha Turchin Photographs Wedding Photographers

Perfect Mix DJ's rocks! I recently worked with Aaron at a wedding, and as a fellow vendor (I was the photographer), he was extremely friendly, courteous, and professional. He really went out of his way to make sure that everyone was happy - and I really appreciated the heads-up on things like the cake cutting and garter toss. To top it all off, his music selection was awesome and he warmly welcomed any & all requests. Last but not least, he's also wonderful at the mic. No cheesy one-liners or awkward moments. He's just as personable with a crowd as he is one-on-one. Needless to say, he made the evening extra special -- he's the epitome of an amazing DJ!

• 17765 Appaloosa Ct Yorba Linda, CA, 92886 See on map