Perfect Circle by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company

24 Jewelers Park Dr, Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Perfect Circle by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2017

I used Jewelers Mutual to ensure my engagement ring, bands, and my husband-to-be's wedding gift. All I had to do was answer a few questions about each piece and upload the appraisals/receipts. Their policy includes coverage for accidental damage, loss, theft, and mysterious disappearance around the globe. Not to mention they will pay for preventative maintenance on rings (think bent prongs) and you can choose any jeweler to perform the work.

David · Married on 05/07/2016

It was extremely easy to get the appraisal to them and the prices were far lower than what i was finding on Renter's insurance. With only a $100 deductible, I'd have to pay insurance on this policy for over 100 years in order to match the value of the ring.

Adrian Lynn · Married on 10/10/2015

They are super helpful and understanding. I really didn't know much about jewelry insurance and they walked me through everything. I really appreciated the time they took to explain the different options. Now we feel completely safe with our wedding bands and my engagement ring. Its nice to know you can add other jewelry to the policy at any time! Another great feature is how much it costs, very afforadable and you only pay once a year! Totally worth having!

• 24 Jewelers Park Dr Neenah, WI 54956 See on map