Forever In Time

Wilson, MI View map

Hand-crafted jewelry made from YOUR flowers!!!

This is a very special and unique keepsake from your wedding. I take flowers from your bridal bouquet, (or any other occasion) preserve them, and embed pieces into a hand-crafted pendant.
Simply send me 2-3 flowers from your bouquet, if you have multi-colors, please send one of each color. It does take 3-4 weeks. Imagine wearing your pendant, and having someone ask what it is.....to tell them it's made from YOUR wedding flowers!! This is something you will treasure...."Forever In Time".

Total price: $20.00 each. You will have choice of shape. Includes clasp but NOT a chain.

Many other items are available, all made from your preserved flowers. Choose a custom built shadowbox, glass domes and displays, to include your full bouquet. Picture frames and paperweights can also be made from your flowers too. Please be sure to visit my website www.foreverintime.org for more information and to contact me.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
    Tiffany Married on 10/02/2010
    It is amazing how they took some of the flowers from my wedding bouquet and made them into a neclace for me. I think this is one of the best ideas. To think that I can now not only have my wedding band to wear but now I have a neclace that I can say actually has some of my wedding flowers in it. Love it.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/18/2010
    I did a penant, along with a shadowbox with my wedding bouquet. She made it very easy to do. Do it...you'll be glad you did.
    Kim Married on 08/07/2010
    Very easy. I had Tammy make me a pendant from my wedding flowers, and she made one for my Mom too. I love it, what a cool keepsake to have.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Located in Michigan, But we ship NATIONWIDE! Wilson, 49896
Location of (Forever In Time)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding