Green Lake, WI 54941 Map · Phone number

About Peppercorn Catering

Peppercorn Catering is a Manson-based company proudly serving the greater Lake Chelan valley with quality catering. Peppercorn Catering is known in the valley for our great food and memorable experiences. Whether your event is grand, intimate or casual, Peppercorn Catering provides unforgettable food and superb service, while making the occasion uniquely your own. We are delighted to serve you.

Peppercorn Catering's food artistry begins with the creation of the perfect menu for your event. We bridge our Chef's tastes with your palette to determine flavor and food style preferences that fit your occasion, style and budget. From upscale elegance to festive and fun, our culinary creations are as inventive and diverse as the events we're proud to host.
Follow Peppercorn Catering on

katie · Married on 08/14/2011

I'm sure they're great!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Peppercorn Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegetarian

• Weddings By Dani
    Weddings By Dani Wedding Planners

I absolutely loved working with Darren for my wedding. He was very detailed, timely, and professional. He provided a menu based on what we were looking for and made an effort to stay in our budget. Payments were also made very easy for us as my husband and I live in Western WA. On the day of the wedding, his staff set up, prepared, and cleaned up so well behind the scenes- very unnoticeable. The food was amazing! I had several people come up to me mentioning how wonderful the food was. And even when we were on our honeymoon my husband kept wishing how he wanted another plate of Darren's chicken and pasta! - Dani

• Green Lake, 54941 See on map