307 north broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303 Map · Phone number

About Chefusion Eclectic cuisine and Lounge

WELCOME TO CHEFUSION CATERING our web-site with catering menus www.chefusion.com

About the Chef & Owners

Chef Robert “Tony” & Cathy Phillips

We opened Chefusion in 2009. Prior to that I was in Los Angeles at Hummingbird Nest Ranch working for Mr. Saperstein, he gave me the unique opportunity to organize his 4 million dollar wedding. It was a successful task from start to finish. Some of the challenges were working with top wedding personalities including; Designer and Author Preston Bailey, Wedding Cakes by Sylvia, Ice Carver's & bring a great culinary team to bring it all together. I was also 10 years Executive Chef at Oneida golf and Country club in Green Bay, Gulfstream Bath & Tennis Club in Florida, The American club in Kohler & the Williamsburg Inn in Virginia.

What We Do

Chefusion catering is a unique, full service catering operation & full off-site bar service. We specialize in parties from 10 to 350 people. We will handle all aspects of your event including menu design, location selection & valet service. Our progressive & perfectionist attitude sets us apart from the rest.

Fabulous Food & Presentation

Rest assured your food will taste as good as it looks. From preparation to presentation, we take pride in providing unique Hors D’oeuves, buffets & complete formal sit down meals. Because we are established veteran chefs & service professionals our resources & capabilities are endless. If we are simply providing food for an office event, or producing a wedding or fundraiser for 350 guest, you can count on an amazing food, presentation & execution.

Why Us?

From an informal cocktail party for 10 to a full service event for 350 people, our goal is to make your event stress free. We worry & work hard so you don’t have to. We will also work with your budget, whatever the size. Since 2009, we devoted ourselves to bringing innovative, out-of-the-box cuisine to Green Bay. We provide full service catering & bar services, as well as event staffing, entertainment recommendations, valet services

Follow Chefusion Eclectic cuisine and Lounge on

364dae87115b0463 2

14 Reviews for Chefusion Eclectic cuisine and Lounge

• Nicole

Nicole Iverson · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Caterer - Highly Recommend!

We are so glad we chose Chefusion for our wedding. Chef Tony and his entire staff did a fantastic job and were a joy to work with throughout, from the pre-wedding planning through the entire wedding weekend experience. We were planning our wedding from 1,500 miles away, and Chef Tony still managed to meet with us! He really went above and beyond. We also had our rehearsal dinner at his beautiful restaurant, where they let me choose the entrees and had an elegant, printed up menu for our guests upon our arrival.

It was all of the small touches and attention to detail that made Chefusion such a joy to work with - he proactively provided suggestions during the planning process, such as having a champagne toast so that after our speeches, guests had a glass to toast with so they didn't have to in line at the bar. The day of our wedding was perfect. We had them do hors d'oeuvres, dinner, desert, coffee bar, and late night snack, they knocked it out of the park on all counts. Not only was all of the food DELICIOUS but the presentation of all it was BEAUTIFUL and went well beyond our expectations. Every single bite of food I had was better than the last, I didn't even realize it was possible for food to taste so good! The only regret I have about our wedding was not eating MORE of the food!

We got rave reviews from all our wedding guests and everyone was so impressed with how delicious, unique, and perfect it all was. If you're considering other caterers, stop, and go with Chefusion. You won't be sorry! :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 07/20/2019

Very pleased.

The food and service were excellent. One detail got omitted--serving wine with dinner. I had asked about it and recall being told that was a part of the bar service so it wasn't separately listed in the plan. Didn't realize it wasn't happening until too late in the meal to make an adjustment.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Chefusion Eclectic cuisine and Lounge's reply:

Hi Gail
    I was told by the wedding coordinator not to just champagne toast.
    I will forward my email to you from him.
    I did question this 2 times an he did confirm per the email I will send you now
    Thanks Chef Tony
  • Paige

Paige Griesbach · Married on 07/12/2019

Bride/wedding

I got married on July 12,2019. I was very particular about the food I wanted, as I did not want your typical Wisconsin wedding breasted chicken and beet tips(not that those aren’t delicious), I just wanted something different. I looked into multiple, multiple vendors and Chefusion was by far the most impressive. I work in Green Bay and I was turned on to the restaurant because believe it or not most of the Doctors I work for rave about it. “No way am I going to be able to afford this” I thought. Well, I was wrong. Tony of Chefusion treated me like royalty and gave me a complete fine dining experience for an extremely affordable price. The second we met with him he blew me away. He presented us with so many delicious options and we immediately had to hire him based on the tastiness of the food. Not only did they cater my wedding, they are by far my favorite restaurant in Green Bay. It isn’t a restaurant you typically find in Wisconsin. It seems like it was plucked out of a city like Chicago or LA. The diversity and deliciousness of Tony’s food is unreal. I was engaged for 18 months and he stayed in contact with me the entire time. He even talked to me for an hour on the phone (after I emailed him) ON THANKSGIVING. He literally is so busy and successful and treated me like I was his only customer. He is so talented and attentive. He offers an individualized menu for every person and works with your pricing. No matter what you get, it’s delicious. I modified about 5 things on our menu and he did it NO problem. Our venue was over an hour away from his restaurant and he pulled everything together beautifully. Our wedding was in a barn and he provided everything we needed no problem from catering staff, bartenders, an affordable china package, a beautiful set up, a beer trailer for kegs (that he didn’t even provide!!!) Co2, tap lines, etc. I mean it- he will work around anything. He is very honest about cost/pricing and offers many suggestions and help to work with your budget. So many caterers have such strict rules and he truly is just there to make your day absolutely perfect. I brought in my own beer and wine and he still had his staff serve it. People are still talking about the food at my wedding and the service of Tony and his staff. They turned an old barn into a 5 star dining experience. If anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it. Chefusion made my wedding perfect. If I could give it a million stars I would. I feel like we got such a deal for the quality of food and service my husband and i received. Thank you Tony and Chefusion, we love you!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Chefusion Eclectic cuisine and Lounge FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Tastings, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, French, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables