Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Penny Beavers, Harpist

Music so beautiful, it can only come from a HARP...... Let me add that elegant, romantic touch to your wedding or event.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

42 Reviews for Penny Beavers, Harpist

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Harp (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Reception (1)

Penny is just wonderful. We hired her to play for our ceremony and then for 2 more hours during our dinner and reception. We got married at a venue on an ocean bluff, and the beautiful sounds of her harp combined with the view made for an absolutely magical wedding. To top it off, she is such a kind-hearted and all-around lovely person. Our guests all commented that they had never attended a wedding with a harpist before, and that it was such a special treat for them. We could not be happier with our decision to hire Penny, and would recommend her to anyone looking for that special "something" to make their wedding amazing!

Profile Picture D, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Penny was absolutely amazing! She is top notch and plays so beautifully. I had an unusual type of request where I wanted all Disney music and she gladly excepted the challenge even learning a couple new songs that I wanted very much so for my bridesmaids music and one for the pre ceremony music! In our meetings she played us a lot of samples and I felt like a little kid I was so excited because it was always a dream of mine to have live music during the ceremony! I cannot wait to get my wedding video back to actually hear it all together on the day since everything felt like a blur! lol Her price is so incredibly affordable to have such a beautiful elegant touch to your wedding. I could not be any happier with the decision to go with Penny she is so sweet!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Penny was a doll! I can't overemphasize what a difference she made during our ceremony. The harp was the perfect accent to the venue and made the moment amazingly touching.

Profile Picture User4366411, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1231873531031 p1010002
220x220 sq 1231873623796 jm penny150 dpi
220x220 sq 1231874034062 img 0145

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Penny's music is always a pleasure to have at any event. She is also a pleasure to work with and will put a smile on eveyones face.

Penny adds musical elegance and a sense of nostalgia that you can't create with an ipod or a recorded soundtrack for your big day. If you're looking for a special touch be sure to give her a call!

Penny Beavers is a pleasure to work with and plays enchantingly beautiful music on the harp.

Looking for something unique and elegant to be a part of your wedding day, then you must have a Harpist and I HIGHLY recommend Penny Beavers. Her work, professionalism and smile will win your heart. Ahhhh I love to hear her play. Dana -Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

We have worked with Penny at a few different weddings over the past few years. She is amazing on the harp and adds to the wedding day and ambiance. We highly recommend Penny if you are looking for a harpist for your wedding day. CJN Event Planning

89 PROS I KNOW