646 Worcester Drive, Cambria, CA 93428 Map · Phone number

About Penny Beavers, Harpist

Music so beautiful, it can only come from a HARP...... Let me add that elegant, romantic touch to your wedding or event.

IMG 0145
IMG 0145
PennyByBellaCastle

42 Reviews for Penny Beavers, Harpist

D · Married on 10/01/2016

Penny is just wonderful. We hired her to play for our ceremony and then for 2 more hours during our dinner and reception. We got married at a venue on an ocean bluff, and the beautiful sounds of her harp combined with the view made for an absolutely magical wedding. To top it off, she is such a kind-hearted and all-around lovely person. Our guests all commented that they had never attended a wedding with a harpist before, and that it was such a special treat for them. We could not be happier with our decision to hire Penny, and would recommend her to anyone looking for that special "something" to make their wedding amazing!

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

Penny was absolutely amazing! She is top notch and plays so beautifully. I had an unusual type of request where I wanted all Disney music and she gladly excepted the challenge even learning a couple new songs that I wanted very much so for my bridesmaids music and one for the pre ceremony music! In our meetings she played us a lot of samples and I felt like a little kid I was so excited because it was always a dream of mine to have live music during the ceremony! I cannot wait to get my wedding video back to actually hear it all together on the day since everything felt like a blur! lol Her price is so incredibly affordable to have such a beautiful elegant touch to your wedding. I could not be any happier with the decision to go with Penny she is so sweet!!!

Penny was a doll! I can't overemphasize what a difference she made during our ceremony. The harp was the perfect accent to the venue and made the moment amazingly touching.

Penny Beavers, Harpist FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Just Love, Penny is the Harpist you imagine when you think of a romantic vibe at your wedding. She's such a sweet lady and can do almost anything musically. You need her, just hire her..lol -Dj Bob

• Got You Cover'D
    Got You Cover'D Wedding Rentals

Penny's music is always a pleasure to have at any event. She is also a pleasure to work with and will put a smile on eveyones face.

• Ciel Bleu Event Design
    Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Penny adds musical elegance and a sense of nostalgia that you can't create with an ipod or a recorded soundtrack for your big day. If you're looking for a special touch be sure to give her a call!

• 646 Worcester Drive Cambria, CA 93428 See on map