Penntography

Avondale, AZ View map
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Based in Avondale, Arizona, Penntography is a wedding photography business. Owner and cameraman Steve Pennington loves to capture the magic of every moment and hopes to share it with couples on their special day. He wants you to be able to relive this once-in-a-lifetime day through his natural, authentic images.

Penntography offers a selection of packages for wedding photography. An engagement photoshoot is available to help mark the start of this exciting new journey. Stephen is happy to travel for destination weddings outside of his local area. He prefers to focus on one wedding per day, to give the full celebration his dedicated concentration. Alongside documenting the people, this photographer also enjoys recording all of the decorative details, from centerpieces to signs. The following products and services are features of Penntography’s full package:

• Slideshows
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • Working in multiple locations
  • Pre-ceremony documenting

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Engagement Shoot
Slideshow

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

1 User photo

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 11/14/2019

Love in Paradise

My husband and I wanted to capture our time when we were in Maui last November. Steve worked with our availability which worked out great! He was very focused, attentive to detail and made us feel like we were all that mattered during the shoot. Normally I feel uneasy when being photographed, but both my husband and I felt at complete ease. We were thrilled with the results! Everyone we shared our photos with said they captured the essence of love in paradise. Needless to say and without a doubt, Penntography will remain our go-to for professional photos and should become yours too!
    Taylor J. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing work!!

I could not imagine my photos turning out any better! Steve was on time, made us laugh, kept it professional, and made the whole process so easy on such a stressful day. I would definitely hire him for more of my life events. Well worth it!
    Vince Married on 10/10/2015

Excellent Photographer

Steve is a phenomenal photographer. He’s extremely personable, and patient. He was open to all suggestions and executed our session perfectly. I recommend Steve for his professionalism, his execution and his will to give you exactly what you want.

Penntography's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed being photographed as much as I did photographing you and your wife.

Deals

Penntography 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Penntography Price Rates

address Avondale, AZ, 85323
Location of (Penntography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding