Pearson Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pearson Photography

Capturing YOUR wedding day memories in HD quality that last a lifetime!

Glenn Pearson has been a professional photographer for 3 years, has won several awards including 1st place at the Utah State fair in the Professional Wedding category, and 3rd place overall in group portrature. He has also won 1st place in several local art shows, the 2012-2013 Brides Choice Awards from wedding wire, and and various other online awards. His work has been featured in media, family history and other articles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has photographed and sold pictures of over 20 of the LDS church's temples and hopes to one day have a photo of every temple in the world.

Glenn Pearson has a passion for photography! He loves every shoot, every wedding and every single picture! He loves meeting new people and hopes to meet you soon!

"I hope that through this site and my pictures I will show you the value just one picture can provide!"

Glenn Pearson

Utah Wedding Photographer

To see more of Glenn Pearson and Pearson Photography's portfolio click on this link: www.ldsphotographer.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Pearson Photography on

21 Reviews for Pearson Photography

Glenn is wonderful to work with!! He is super accommodating and willing to go above and beyond the "norm" to please the customer and get amazing photos!! He brought an assistant to every photo shoot and both worked non-stop at each shoot. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him! i highly recommend him and wish I had more weddings coming up so we could use him again!! He is professional in every way and will do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied with his work!! Thank you, Glenn!!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 6/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was our second wedding with Glenn. He does such an amazing job. He took our daughter's bridals and her wedding pictures, and they are beautiful! He goes out of his way to get those perfect shots. He came to California from Utah for her wedding, and I wouldn't have anyone else take my kid's weddings photos! We will have a few years before our next wedding...but we certainly intend on booking Glenn again!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Glenn shot excellent photos. Months later we are still getting comments about how great the photos turned out. He was with us during the entire wedding and reception and was very accommodating. Glenn is also a very nice person, and someone who I would consider a friend. Great to work with. You won't have any regrets!

Profile Picture Travis, 3/30/13, 1 Review