Pearson Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Pearson Photography

21 Pearson Photography Reviews
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/22/2017

Glenn is wonderful to work with!! He is super accommodating and willing to go above and beyond the "norm" to please the customer and get amazing photos!! He brought an assistant to every photo shoot and both worked non-stop at each shoot. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him! i highly recommend him and wish I had more weddings coming up so we could use him again!! He is professional in every way and will do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied with his work!! Thank you, Glenn!!

Laurie · Married on 08/03/2013

This was our second wedding with Glenn. He does such an amazing job. He took our daughter's bridals and her wedding pictures, and they are beautiful! He goes out of his way to get those perfect shots. He came to California from Utah for her wedding, and I wouldn't have anyone else take my kid's weddings photos! We will have a few years before our next wedding...but we certainly intend on booking Glenn again!

Travis · Married on 03/30/2013

Glenn shot excellent photos. Months later we are still getting comments about how great the photos turned out. He was with us during the entire wedding and reception and was very accommodating. Glenn is also a very nice person, and someone who I would consider a friend. Great to work with. You won't have any regrets!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2012

Glenn was so perfect for work with! He was very professional about everything but also relaxed and really helped you have fun! He made it so easy to be comfortable! The pictures he took were fantastic and he made it super easy for us! He worked around our schedule and let us take the type of pictures that we wanted, but also helped place us perfectly if we weren't quite sure. He has a lot of experience and knows how to make the shoot enjoyable for everyone!

Jarom · Married on 05/05/2012

Glenn was awesome to work with. He definitely cares about the people he is taking pictures of. He wants that special day to be captured the way that you want it to be. He was fun to work with, so much in fact that the pictures were taken just before most of us burst out laughing. He really wants to make your day special and will work with you to make sure that he captures the moments that are so precious to you. He truly is an artist.

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2012

We loved working with Glenn! He gave us a great price for great photos. In my experience, he was very easy to schedule with and he was willing to adapt to the style we wanted for our wedding. Overall Glenn was flexible and affordable. Glenn was also was really great at helping us print formal photos quickly so that we could display them at our reception a few days later.
    We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are.

I would definitely recommend Pearson photography!!!

Amber · Married on 12/29/2011

We lived in Idaho and he came from Utah to where we live to do our Engagements for us. He was amazing to work with. He recommended a place for my Bridals that I fell in love with and wished I would've had our reception there and not just my bridals :( SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!! HIGHLY recommend Glenn Pearson Photography.

Jacob · Married on 12/17/2011

Glenn was very accommodating in his schedule and his photography and was willing to take exactly what we wanted or would just capture what he felt was important if we didn't ask anything specific of him. Pictures are great quality and price is good too!

Tamara · Married on 08/20/2011

Pearson Photography provided us absolutely beautiful pictures, and that is the reason we used them. On top of that, however, I was so pleased with Glenn's ability to accommodate our schedule despite an already booked weekend. He sent a colleague to cover the half hour overlap between jobs, and she brought an assistant with her. We were so happy with their work as well! Actually we got the best of all worlds--photos from three photographers' perspectives! Glenn is personable and professional. He knows what he is doing and how to work with a crowd, and he really has an eye for a good picture or angle. He was never in the way but always in the right place for the perfect photo! Glenn's work is extremely good value--his prices are very reasonable. In my opinion, it would be worth the extra cost to fly him wherever the wedding is located if outside of Utah! In fact, I just recommended him to a friend in San Diego.

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2011

Glenn was amazing! He came all the way to our ranch in Weber Canyon to take photos of us on horseback, in our barnyard and in the hay field! His prices were very reasonable and everything about it was great. He took great photos and I appreciate him soo much.

Natalie · Married on 06/21/2011

Glenn was great to work with us. He took the pictures that we wanted and he made it fun.

Betty · Married on 03/04/2011

Glenn was easy to work with, and very professional. He offered good suggestions. Our daughter's Bridals and Wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. He was flexible and his prices were great. He was very good with all of our little granddaughters, too, in spite of a couple of them not feeling so well. He was able to get some great photos of them with the bride.

alyson · Married on 02/17/2011

Go with this photographer! He's awesome! He's flexible with his time i booked him a day before my bridals and he was able to do them! He understands it's your day and will do it your way he's not pushy or overpowering. He's a friendly trustworthy guy and very professional. He's very quick at getting your photos to you he had mine done within the next day or two. He'll work with your budget and he's very understanding. He's worth so much more than he charges. And most importantly he's an AMAZING photographer!!! Your pictures will be beautiful not a doubt in my mind! Thanks Glen!

Gaylene · Married on 02/17/2011

Glen is amazing. He was scheduled at the last minute when another photographer was sick. The weather was snowing and we had no other day to do bridals. They turned out amazing. He was flexable to any shots we wanted and any poses we wanted. He spent the whole day with us and would gladly recommend him. Just tell him what you want and he will be glad to do it. Thanks once again for an amazing experience.

Sharilyn · Married on 12/04/2010

Glenn did an amazing job! He spent a lot of time with us! Be sure to ask him to assist in setting up family group photo shots to create the best balance.
    Glenn Pearson Photography is excellent!!

Brittany · Married on 12/04/2010

Glenn was amazing to work with. He was so flexible, and we had so much fun with the engagement pictures! All of the pictures from the wedding day were exactly what I hoped for. I recommend his photography to every bride--you will love it!

Kaylie · Married on 09/07/2010

Glen was not only professional, but he was personable. Our pictures turned out beautiful! The photo shoot went quickly and perfectly and the shots he took, turned out beautiful. I could not have asked for a better turn out. Our reception pictures were just as beautiful, with very unique candid shots. Glen really knows what he is doing and he does a fantastic job.

Andrea · Married on 08/14/2010

He did my sister's wedding and he did a wonderful job! It was so hot and humid but he was so patient with everyone! We love all of the pictures that he did. I would recommend him to anyone for a wedding or family pictures! Thank you Glenn for doing such a great job!!!

Kara · Married on 08/18/2012

Glenn did such a great job at taking our wedding pictures! He was quick and made the process so fun. He also was so quick at getting our pictures developed & to us. He's a great photographer.

Heather · Married on 08/20/2011

Pearson Photography is very affordable for wonderful quality photos. Plus, it's great to have a photographer as friendly and fun as Glenn. His artistic style is perfect for any occasion! The technicality and professionalism which he performs is wonderful as well! You will definitely get the photos you want of the big day for a price you can really count on!

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2011

I loved my pictures. I found Pearson Photography easy to work with and flexible, and able to capture my individual style. I felt very comfortable working with them.