892 E 1090 S, Provo, UT 84606 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Bakken Photography

Hi! I'm Brooke. I am a mom to the craziest, cutest & most entertaining kid in the world, Brady Michael. I have an amazing husband who is my #1 fan. I am so grateful for my family and feel so blessed for the support they offer me. Without them, this dream would have never happened. I love photography with all my heart, and love the emotion you can feel from just one single image. I hope that as I share my photo journey with you, you will be able to feel all the love and emotions that are present.

Follow Brooke Bakken Photography on

9 Reviews for Brooke Bakken Photography

• Chelsea

Chelsea McGettigan · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Memories for a Lifetime!

Brooke is talented, professional, and REAL. She takes the jitters out of having your picture taken, she's straight-forward and compassionate, and she gets all the best shots. I waited 4 years until I got engaged to be able to hire her for my wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Maureen · Married on 11/24/2017

There are not enough great things to say about Brooke and her photos!!! I fell in love with Brooke's work after a family friend used her for her wedding. My sister was in the wedding, and only had great things to say about her. My sister asked Brooke if she would be willing to come to PA and shoot our wedding the day after thanksgiving - her response was an immediate YES! We had a Skype session to discuss what I was hoping to capture - she was insanely fun and professional just talking for a few minutes! I felt like we had been friends forever - she really makes you feel comfortable! She sent the cutest package with a "magazine" of her work which included information (tips, tricks, timeline, etc) regarding wedding photography. She sent me a totally updated package since she had revamped her "magazine" during our engagement, and this time it included a necklace with our wedding year in Roman numerals. She was responsive to all my emails, and would check in just to see how things were going with the planning process! She kept us updated on when she would be back in the area to shoot engagement photos. Our pictures turned out insanely awesome (and I was 7 months pregnant at the time). I really had never felt prettier in a picture of myself (and you couldn't tell I was pregnant - which I had wanted)!

When it came to the wedding day - she was super fun, energetic, and made us feel like the prettiest people on the planet. She showed us some of the images on her camera throughout the day, and I was totally obsessed right there! We can't believe how amazing they turned out - they really captured all the love from our day!! We used one of her recommend printing place in Utah, and are in love with all the pictures. We can't wait to use her again for family sessions when she is on the east coast! I would highly recommend her for your photography needs! Thanks for everything Brooke xoxo.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Being that my wedding was in NJ where my now husband is from, I felt a bit crazy that I was being drawn to a photographer from Utah. She was recommended to me and when I opened her website and looked at her work I immediately had that feeling...the same one you have when you find your dress! I worried I was complicating things if I hired a photographer that would have to travel to us but I had fallen in love with her work. We went ahead with a Skype meeting and it took about 2 minutes of my husband and I getting to know her to confirm that I should trust my gut and I could not be more grateful that I did. Brooke guided us through all of the travel logistics for both the engagement session and the wedding so easily that I knew we would be in good hands. Little did I know then that she would surpass every expectation I had of your photographer's role in your wedding. Brooke was extremely reliable in responding to any emails/texts/phone calls and was there to talk me through things for my wedding that didn't even pertain to photography. She is that one person that can somehow magically calm your nerves and make you feel like everything will not only work out but be amazing! Near or far, you will know you are a priority and she will always make you feel special and shower you with love.

While her work speaks for itself, I can't help but take a minute to gush over the images she provided us with. She made my dreams come true! From our engagement session to our wedding, I was in awe with how beautiful our pictures were. She captured our personalities and love in gorgeous settings and light.

The best part is that you will have the best time with her! Her laugh is contagious and she can make any situation fun. The only thing that could have made my experience any better would be if Brooke could clone herself so I could have had her at my wedding as a guest also. You will love her that much!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Brooke Bakken Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums