Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number

About PBJ Pro DJ

Since DJing our first wedding at the age of sixteen, we have developed a passion to help people have a good time, without losing the classy feel of an evening. We do this job because we enjoy it, so when you hire PBJ, you get one or both of the business owners (Brian Carriger and Joe Backe) handling your event. That means you have our entire attention to detail for your event - rather than some company with a large pool of DJs.

There are a number of DJs in Indianapolis, so we want to use this site to offer you as much wonderful information as possible to help inform your decision about hiring PBJ - including a full breakdown of our pricing on our Weddings Page. If you need more info check out our Facebook Page to see wedding tips, new music, and of course a few things that make us laugh.

Choosing your wedding and event vendors can be a tough process - we want to be the easiest step as you make your arrangements. Rest assured that we only have one goal - to make our customers and their guests as happy as possible.

45f58de88e69c280 1528235731 956a20b74d8ea16d 1528235729311 2 s2
asw 1915
asw 1999
45f58de88e69c280 1528235731 956a20b74d8ea16d 1528235729311 2 s2

27 Reviews for PBJ Pro DJ

Dominic · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do we start?! Our wedding was the FOURTH wedding that Joe was done in our family. Being the fourth and final girl in the family to get married, we knew right away that Joe was who we wanted to be there for the big day. From the very beginning, Joe was easy to work with. From initial contact, to bumping into him at Bridal Expos, to the final preparations and the big day itself, Joe was an absolute pleasure!

Now for the big day itself! Joe worked with us as we had a complete overhaul of our original plans (thanks Hurricane Gordon!). Joe turned up early, and handled everything like a pro. Once the events started happening, Joe worked his magic. The cues were perfectly timed, the music transitions were seamless, and he had an amazing variety in music offerings for everyone. When timing of other events, such as first dances, sudden additions to speeches, etc were going on, Joe took care of everything and handled all of the timing and introductions perfectly. The crowd loved his energy and his persona. Now we just hope we get him booked for someone else's wedding so we can enjoy his work again! Seriously, we can't find anything else to say but to simply say THANK YOU!

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt is AMAZING! My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. Even from the start of the planning process, Matt was such a joy to work with. Since I was planning from out-of-state, Matt and I did all of our planning together via phone calls and I don't think there was a single call that didn't end with me grinning ear to ear. Matt really did an incredible job of pulling our entire wedding day together and making our reception a blast. Even during the reception he was super flexible with small changes I wanted to make on the fly like adding in a song that my Dad wanted played, the Purdue fight song, etc. Matt was also very professional and came to me specifically when a few "adult" songs were requested by guests for my sole approval. Overall, Matt did a phenomenal job at making our wedding reception a blast for all of our guests, regardless of age. He played an incredible variety of music that had even my 85-year-old grandparents dancing all night!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

We were so thrilled with our experience with Joe. From our initial meeting, to our wedding day and everything in between Joe was 100% accommodating, professional, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. I was so at ease knowing that Joe managed the flow of our entire reception- everything from bridal party entrances, speeches, first dances, ran so smoothly and seamlessly. Joe listened to exactly what we wanted for both our dinner music and dancing music and kept the dancefloor alive. My husband and I couldn't recommend Joe and his team enough.

PBJ Pro DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Indianapolis, 46260 See on map