Payge Stevens Photography

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Phylicia J. Married on 09/19/2020

Simply Amazing

Payge makes you feel comfortable, gives great direction, and is just fun to work with! Before getting married, neither my husband or I had ever taken professional pictures, but Payge made us feel great about ourselves and made us feel like models! One of my biggest focuses when looking for a photographer was someone who could make both my husband and I look good with our very different skin tones! But Payge did this flawlessly and is just so talented! She will make your whole wedding experience better!
  • Max
    Max Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing quality and very approachable!

There aren’t enough words to express how amazing and talented Payge is! First of all, she is incredibly gifted and has some of the best photos we’ve seen. Her editing skills are like nothing we’ve experienced... she makes us look really good! 😁 Aside from her shear talent, she is one of the nicest, friendliest, and all around genuine people we met! Even after our very first meeting, we were hooked. When everything was said and done, we truly feel like she wasn’t just our photographer, she is our newest friend that happens to take amazing pictures as well! I say without hesitation that we will continue to use Payge for all of our professional photo needs!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Photographer

Payge is truly the best. Her pictures are pieces of art and she makes you feel comfortable while getting the shots. We used her for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and would highly recommend her to anyone. We will definitely be using her again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Garland
Location of (Payge Stevens Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding