100 Cummings Center Suite 121B, Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number

About Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa

Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa is a full-service salon and day spa conveniently located at the Cummings Center, in Beverly, Massachusetts. We have been specializing in weddings since 1997. We have a very talented staff of hair-stylists and make-up artists that can accomodate wedding parties of all sizes. We also have a team of L'oreal Professional hair colorists to give you a perfect customized color for your big day. For those brides who want to add length, we have Stylists who are educated in, and preform Cinderella Hair hair extentions.
Paula also recently opened Spa De Mar, an Aveda Concept Spa, located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (formerly Sheraton Ferncroft), in Danvers, Massachusetts. We also accomodate Wedding parties at this location. Spa De Mar is a full Spa with sevices ranging from Carribean Thearpy Manicures and Pedicures, to Aveda's Rosemary Body Wrap. This location offers hair-styling, but does not offer any chemical services.
Here, at Paula's, we are passionate about giving you outstanding results for your wedding beauty needs!

Saracamera003

Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Salon and Perfect Hair

We came to this Salon for my wedding back in September and they did a beautiful job! Prices were reasonable, the salon was clean and we had a private section for make-up and hair. Everything came out beautiful. The best was my mothers - she wore her old wedding hat and Paula was able to design her hair in a way that fit the style of the hat and incorporate the flowers she wanted. It was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 6
    Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 7
    Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 8
    Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 9
    Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa 10

Mathil · Married on 08/14/2014

Great experience for my Maid of Honor and me at Paula's. We had manicures, pedicures, and our hair done. Relaxing and pleasant environment. Reasonably priced too.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Erika B. · Married on 06/21/2013

Paula's Hair and Day Spa provided the hair services for my June 21st wedding. I also made an appointment with Paula to do a bridal trial run prior to the wedding. During the trial, Paula made sure that my hair was exactly the way I wanted it and she even took certain pieces out a few times to re-do them to make sure I was happy with the outcome. On the wedding day, which was a Friday, we were running a few minutes late and I started to get a little anxious about being late on the way to the salon. When we arrived, Paula and the staff were calm and made me feel much better! They had set up a small table for the wedding party to use and we brought breakfast and beverages. My sister, best friend, and mother also had their hair done at Paula's. Everyone looked beautiful! We all received countless compliments on our hair at the wedding! Thank you Paula!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 100 Cummings Center, Suite 121B Beverly, 01915 See on map
    Tuesday-Thursday 9-9 Friday & Saturday 9-6 (will open for Weddings by appointment on Sundays)