Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa

Beverly, MA View map Visit website

Paula’s Hair Salon and Day Spa is a wedding beauty parlor located at the Cummings Center in Beverly, Massachusetts. Started in 1997, this salon boasts a team of professional stylists with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. They are dedicated to creating beautiful, bespoke, and elegant looks for every soon-to-be-newlywed’s big day.

Paula’s Hair Salon and Day Spa specializes in a variety of treatments to get clients looking their best including cuts, blowouts, updos, and extensions. The team of L’oreal professional colorists also provides coloring consultations and services. Makeup artists can create glamorous or natural day-of looks, while nail technicians offer manicure and pedicure options of shellac, gel overlays, and acrylics. Clients can also opt for facials, body waxing, and faux lashes to feel fresh and fabulous for their big days. Paula’s second location, Spa De Mar, can be found in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Danvers, Massachusetts. This spa accommodates wedding parties as well and provides Caribbean therapy, manicures and pedicures, hair styling, and Aveda’s rosemary body wrap. This business prioritizes pampering its clients above all else, and will go above and beyond to get each newlywed feeling radiant on their special day.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa

• Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Salon and Perfect Hair

We came to this Salon for my wedding back in September and they did a beautiful job! Prices were reasonable, the salon was clean and we had a private section for make-up and hair. Everything came out beautiful. The best was my mothers - she wore her old wedding hat and Paula was able to design her hair in a way that fit the style of the hat and incorporate the flowers she wanted. It was absolutely stunning.
    Mathil Married on 08/14/2014
    Great experience for my Maid of Honor and me at Paula's. We had manicures, pedicures, and our hair done. Relaxing and pleasant environment. Reasonably priced too.
    Erika Married on 06/21/2013
    Paula's Hair and Day Spa provided the hair services for my June 21st wedding. I also made an appointment with Paula to do a bridal trial run prior to the wedding. During the trial, Paula made sure that my hair was exactly the way I wanted it and she even took certain pieces out a few times to re-do them to make sure I was happy with the outcome. On the wedding day, which was a Friday, we were running a few minutes late and I started to get a little anxious about being late on the way to the salon. When we arrived, Paula and the staff were calm and made me feel much better! They had set up a small table for the wedding party to use and we brought breakfast and beverages. My sister, best friend, and mother also had their hair done at Paula's. Everyone looked beautiful! We all received countless compliments on our hair at the wedding! Thank you Paula!

100 Cummings Center Suite 121B, Suite 121B Beverly, MA, 01915
978-634-5928

Tuesday-Thursday 9-9 Friday & Saturday 9-6 (will open for Weddings by appointment on Sundays)
Location of (Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding