100 Cummings Center Suite 121B, Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number

About Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa

Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa is a full-service salon and day spa conveniently located at the Cummings Center, in Beverly, Massachusetts. We have been specializing in weddings since 1997. We have a very talented staff of hair-stylists and make-up artists that can accomodate wedding parties of all sizes. We also have a team of L'oreal Professional hair colorists to give you a perfect customized color for your big day. For those brides who want to add length, we have Stylists who are educated in, and preform Cinderella Hair hair extentions.
Paula also recently opened Spa De Mar, an Aveda Concept Spa, located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (formerly Sheraton Ferncroft), in Danvers, Massachusetts. We also accomodate Wedding parties at this location. Spa De Mar is a full Spa with sevices ranging from Carribean Thearpy Manicures and Pedicures, to Aveda's Rosemary Body Wrap. This location offers hair-styling, but does not offer any chemical services.
Here, at Paula's, we are passionate about giving you outstanding results for your wedding beauty needs!

Saracamera003
backofbreeshair bmp
Breewedding bmp

4 Reviews for Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa

Mathil · Married on 08/14/2014

Great experience for my Maid of Honor and me at Paula's. We had manicures, pedicures, and our hair done. Relaxing and pleasant environment. Reasonably priced too.

Erika B. · Married on 06/21/2013

Paula's Hair and Day Spa provided the hair services for my June 21st wedding. I also made an appointment with Paula to do a bridal trial run prior to the wedding. During the trial, Paula made sure that my hair was exactly the way I wanted it and she even took certain pieces out a few times to re-do them to make sure I was happy with the outcome. On the wedding day, which was a Friday, we were running a few minutes late and I started to get a little anxious about being late on the way to the salon. When we arrived, Paula and the staff were calm and made me feel much better! They had set up a small table for the wedding party to use and we brought breakfast and beverages. My sister, best friend, and mother also had their hair done at Paula's. Everyone looked beautiful! We all received countless compliments on our hair at the wedding! Thank you Paula!

Pat · Married on 10/27/2012

I would highly recommend Paula's Salon and Day Spa for all members of the Bridal Party on their special day. Very professional, personable and creative sylists are the only employees Paula has at her Salon. From the booking process through to the very Special Day, every detail was attended to. Over the past many years, Paula and her talented crew have streamlined the process of multiple clients in need of hair styling and make-up application in an efficient and timely manner. The final result is a stunningly beautiful Bride and her attendants, and an extremely happy and relaxed Mother of the Bride! It was a wonderful way to start such a very special day. Book well in advance of your special occasion, as Paula and her talented team are in high demand!

Paula's Hair Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 100 Cummings Center, Suite 121B Beverly, 01915 See on map
    Tuesday-Thursday 9-9 Friday & Saturday 9-6 (will open for Weddings by appointment on Sundays)