771 east 35 street, Hialeah, FL 33013 Map · Phone number

About Patty Carratala Photography

Patty Carratala Photography is a wedding photographer located in Hialeah, Florida. This photographer is so excited to be a part of your special day and to create the photos that you will have to hold on to for the rest of your lives together. Patty is all about capturing the most authentic moments that makes your wedding day uniquely yours.

Patty Carratala Photography takes a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional approach to the photographs she takes on your wedding day. A unique service that this photographer offers is a wardrobe style guide for your engagement photo session. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Second shooter

Patty Carratala Photography 6
Patty Carratala Photography 7

Dessica Joseph · Married on 08/04/2018

Miami Wedding

On Feb 4th, 2018 and August 4th, 2018, Patty Carratala our photographer did an EXCEPTIONAL JOB on both occasions. For the engagement photoshoot in February, she brought her skills and talent not forgetting her camera lens, and brought life to our memorable day as we travelled from the Virgin Islands to Miami where we met Patty and did our engagement photoshoot. Then, on august 4th (our BIG DAY) she did more than exceptional, more like PHENOMENAL as she orchestrated the BEST poses, styles, enhancements and brought such positive and enlightened energy to our wedding day. She made our wedding day extra special with her raw talent as she and her team captured the moments both families and friends shared as they travelled to Miami for the destination wedding. My husband and I are delighted and pleased that we got Patty to be apart of our Love journey as our photographer!!!... To this very day, others are still blown away by the results of our pictures when Patty captured my husband and I’s love story through the eyes of camera lens! Awesome Job Patty ;-)

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Patty Carratala Photography 8
    Patty Carratala Photography 9
    Patty Carratala Photography 10
    Patty Carratala Photography 11
    Patty Carratala Photography 12

Patty Carratala Photography's reply:

I loved your wedding day and I will never forget how beautiful you looked Dess. I am so thankful to God for you and Mike. I was truly blessed to be the one capturing your love. Thank you so, so, so, much sweet friend ! I love you guys!

Janette Flores · Married on 03/10/2018

My wedding

A wedding is a big deal... But after having a broken marriage....a new wedding brings fear and doubt.... No matter how wonderful your new partner is. This fear and doubt makes you not want to give yourself and your marraige all it deserves.... It makes you take for granted the wonderful blessings God has given you with this union.
    There are many people i want to thank for making my wedding memorable (and removing that fear and doubt...) One
    Being Patty. Since the beginning she wanted to capture every moment. She envisioned kodak moments she new she could not miss even before they happened. She made herself available to me. Her excitement for my wedding made up for what i held back. She was determined to make this special day as memorable as she could. She worked with a partner capturing moments with the groom and his men while she was with me and the bridesmaid. She also made things have meaning like photos of my baby's flower girl shoes with my own and my sons bow tie. When a man marries a women with children he also marries her children... She made sure she included everyone in the family. Patty also worked very hard, even while sick, looking through and editing all the hundreds of moments she captured. And sending me sneak peaks as she did. It is obvious Patty enjoys what she does.... It is not only her job it's her passion.
    I cannot wait to take with her my post wedding engagement pictures! I can only imagine the beauty she will capture with every image.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Patty Carratala Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Janette❤️ you and Erik were the perfect couple to photograph. I am beyond grateful for your words. You are so sweet and made my day! Your love story was perfect and I was so privileged to have captured it. XOXO
  • O

Onella Levy · Married on 01/06/2018

Really made us feel like she cared about capturing our day!

You can just tell when someone loves her job! Patty was super professional, flexible when I needed her to stay longer on short notice. And really took the time to get to know me and my husband. She captured our wedding day perfectly and gave us photos that are irreplaceable. Would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Patty Carratala Photography 13
    Patty Carratala Photography 14
    Patty Carratala Photography 15
    Patty Carratala Photography 16
    Patty Carratala Photography 17
    Patty Carratala Photography 18

Patty Carratala Photography's reply:

You and Mike were the sweetest and funnest couple I know! I loved your Wedding day and I will never forget how special everything was.Beyond grateful for your sweet words Oni :) I love you and mike ad all your family xoxo

Patty Carratala Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints