24 West Events

Coconut Creek, FL View map

24 West Events is a luxury wedding planning and floral design service located in Coconut Creek, Florida. The company can also provide its services in Philadelphia, DC, and destinations worldwide. The owner of 24 West Events, Veni takes great pride in having a keen eye for creating imaginative and elegant design concepts for couples. The planning services take care of all areas of the wedding but most importantly the couple because they have the freedom to design a wedding that is unique to them. Veni and her expert team perform and execute every detail to produce something truly magical that guests will talk about in years to come.

24 West Events' services are unique and designed in collaboration with the couple's personality, style, and wedding vision. Scheduled talks with a team professional are organized to discuss the wants and desires of the couple for their dream wedding. Ultimately, 24 West Events brings creativity to any wedding and their main service aim is to provide the guests with an exceptional experience of a well-curated, fun, and elegant affair.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Tamesha
    Tamesha A. Getting married on 12/08/2029

Bridal Assistant

24 West Events is THE wedding/event assistance that everyone needs. Veni (CEO) is an absolute joy to work with! She works hard, reliable, communicates well and has fun (which is needed). Her planning is exquisite and she goes above and beyond with her amazing team to reach perfection. They鈥檙e are respectful, efficient, professional and timely.

They can meet any event planning needs (baby showers, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc), floral arrangements and coordination & so much more. No matter how big or small the vision. Veni will work hard to make it your reality.

What makes 24 West Events different from the rest is that you鈥檙e working with someone who鈥檚 passionate about this field and will do anything in their power to make your vision come true. Book with the best already. You won鈥檛 be disappointed!!
  • Silvia
    Silvia C. Married on 01/01/2022

Fantastic Event

I am the party planner of my family so the fact that my husband was able to throw me a fabulous surprise 40th birthday party can only be attributed to one thing... Venisha Hinton of 24 West Designs. When I walked into the party room, I was impressed with all the beautiful details. She was able to capture the essence of me based on my husband鈥檚 feedback to make my party unique and personalized. She was professional and organized, and the party ran smoothly from the decorations to the DJ, to the entertainment and everything in between. The party was absolutely perfect, a highlight of my life thus far and I thank 24 West Designs for pulling that off. I highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again for future events.
    Ruby D. Married on 03/02/2020

In love! Just PERFECT!

This team deserves more than just 5 stars of rating!!! I just want to thank Veni and her team for making our special day AMAZINGLY PERFECT! I don't know how they did it with just having less than 2 weeks of preparation. I was sooo stunned when I entered the venue. Everything was beyond what we have envisioned, we had a very simple venue, but they made it look and feel like a fairytale with all the cherry blossoms. Many guests say it was the most beautiful wedding they have attended. And may I just say, the first time I met Veni, I instantly loved her personality, the positive and enthusiastic vibe she has is just amazing! You'd definitely want to be her friend. She's such a sweetheart. I cannot thank Veni and her team enough for their wonderful work. Again, thank you, thank you for the expertise, professionalism, and patience.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Phillip & Melba
36 photos 路 09/16/2019

Cherry Blossom Wedding & Events Cherry Blossom Wedding & Events Wedding Planners

Professional, reasonable and reliable.

654 Commercial Blvd Coconut Creek, FL, 33308
Location of (24 West Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding