Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Patrick & the LVB has quickly become one of Las Vegas' top bands. They currently hold a weekly residency at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino located at the heart of the Las Vegas strip, performing a young and energetic mix of modern pop tunes, classic hits and originals. While maintaining their residency in Vegas, Patrick and his band travel across the world performing original and cover shows and for corporate clients such as: Google, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Amazon, FedEx, Lexus, Harley Davidson, Budweiser and many more.

Patrick has helped fill Arenas across the US while playing along side Bon Jovi, One Republic, the Chainsmokers, Vanilla Ice, TOTO, YES, Eric Hutchinson, and many more in venues including: the Greek Theatre in LA, California, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY, Excel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN, and more.

Patrick performs for the American Soldiers both domestic and abroad. He has performed in Kuwait, Norway, the Marshall Islands, Paris, London and many locations in between.

Patrick's new song, "Sunshine," is the first single off his sophomore release, Under the Neon Light. With radio play of the single already heating up on England's top pop station, Absolute Radio 105.8FM London, and domestic radio play from multiple West Coast/Las Vegas stations, Patrick's new album is quickly becoming his biggest album to date.

From national TV commercials, to performing for President Clinton, to playing along side major recording artists, Patrick Sieben is quickly on his way to musical stardom.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Lighting
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Music During Breaks
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine
Lighting
Microphones
Sound/PA System

Deb Married on 06/18/2022

Best dance party ever!

Patrick & the LVB was the most important wedding decision and they rocked it! Patrick's energy and passion kept the dance floor packed all night long!
  • Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 04/30/2022

The best!

A MUST!! NOT EVEN A DEBATE! These guys made my wedding day. Honestly read no further and just go book them ..but if you need to give a little background our wedding was 80 people in Mission Bay. Patrick did a guitar solo on the sand for the ceremony(played every song I requested beautifully) and then played tunes during the cocktail hour. Then we moved inside where the full band performed and it was amazing. I had a choreographed father daughter dance and sent patrick the music clip for it a week prior to the wedding and he did it perfectly! This band has amazing talent and even better energy. The interacted with the crowd and my husband and I at the end hopped up stage to dance with them. When planning our wedding I was debating getting a band or getting a DJ/videographer. I scrapped the dj/filmer for the band(finance wise) and it was the best decision I could have ever made. Everyone came up to us and said "WOW THE BAND IS INCREDIBLE". People were googling them at the wedding to see where they perform-luckily Vegas so we will be going to see them! Anyway if you have the funds absolutely do it all but if you don't please make this band a priority-I promise you will thank me later! Also another side note is I only communicated via email and it was flawless-I could tell from the instant I got into contact with Patrick that he was going to bring the good vibes. I can't thank them enough for making the day so special and for making me have blisters for the whole next week from dancing so much. From Matt and I we absolutely adore the whole band and can not wait to come to one of your future shows in Vegas-all the best to the entire crew! we love you guys and we had an absolute wonderful time with you sharing our special day with us !

Patrick & the LVB's reply:

Shannon,

We can’t thank you enough for this awesome review! Thanks so much for a fun night! Wishing you the best.

Thanks,
  • Mike
    Mike B. Married on 11/05/2021

The BEST choice we made

When we reached out to Patrick and his band they were nothing but professional and down to earth. They understood our vision and ran with it. At no point in time was it a problem working with them. We knew they were great, but it was even better in person. All our guests raved about them, and continue to do so weeks after our wedding. Their impact on our day was everything and more. We highly recommend them not just for weddings, but any event that would consider a live band. They were absolutely perfect!

Patrick & the LVB's reply:

Mike,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We had an awesome time celebrating with you! Thanks for everything. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Congrats!

Thanks,

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85001
651-283-6795
Location of (Patrick & the LVB)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding