Patrick & the LVB Reviews

Patrick & the LVB View more information

Deb Married on 06/18/2022

Best dance party ever!

Patrick & the LVB was the most important wedding decision and they rocked it! Patrick's energy and passion kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Deb,

We appreciate this review so much! The band had such an awesome time in Rhode Island. We hope to make it back sometime. Hope to see you in Vegas sometime!

Alex K. Married on 06/18/2022

Excellent Band

Patrick and the LVP are consummate professionals. We had them play at our wedding, and from the beginning it was a pleasure to work with Patrick and his group. The planning, to the day of, to the music, everything was fantastic. We received so many compliments from our guests that Patrick and the LVB were the best wedding band they had ever seen, and we could not agree more. Top notch musicians and performers that appeal to all ages.

Alex,

Thanks so much for the review. We had such an awesome time at your wedding! We hope to see you in Vegas sometime!

• Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 04/30/2022

The best!

A MUST!! NOT EVEN A DEBATE! These guys made my wedding day. Honestly read no further and just go book them ..but if you need to give a little background our wedding was 80 people in Mission Bay. Patrick did a guitar solo on the sand for the ceremony(played every song I requested beautifully) and then played tunes during the cocktail hour. Then we moved inside where the full band performed and it was amazing. I had a choreographed father daughter dance and sent patrick the music clip for it a week prior to the wedding and he did it perfectly! This band has amazing talent and even better energy. The interacted with the crowd and my husband and I at the end hopped up stage to dance with them. When planning our wedding I was debating getting a band or getting a DJ/videographer. I scrapped the dj/filmer for the band(finance wise) and it was the best decision I could have ever made. Everyone came up to us and said "WOW THE BAND IS INCREDIBLE". People were googling them at the wedding to see where they perform-luckily Vegas so we will be going to see them! Anyway if you have the funds absolutely do it all but if you don't please make this band a priority-I promise you will thank me later! Also another side note is I only communicated via email and it was flawless-I could tell from the instant I got into contact with Patrick that he was going to bring the good vibes. I can't thank them enough for making the day so special and for making me have blisters for the whole next week from dancing so much. From Matt and I we absolutely adore the whole band and can not wait to come to one of your future shows in Vegas-all the best to the entire crew! we love you guys and we had an absolute wonderful time with you sharing our special day with us !

Shannon,

We can’t thank you enough for this awesome review! Thanks so much for a fun night! Wishing you the best.

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Mike
    Mike B. Married on 11/05/2021

The BEST choice we made

When we reached out to Patrick and his band they were nothing but professional and down to earth. They understood our vision and ran with it. At no point in time was it a problem working with them. We knew they were great, but it was even better in person. All our guests raved about them, and continue to do so weeks after our wedding. Their impact on our day was everything and more. We highly recommend them not just for weddings, but any event that would consider a live band. They were absolutely perfect!

Mike,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We had an awesome time celebrating with you! Thanks for everything. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Congrats!

Lindsay Married on 10/15/2021

Rock Stars

Patrick and his band/extended team were absolute rock stars from start to finish. They were incredibly flexible and understanding when it came to COVID-related wedding changes, they brought the best vibes and made our party a blast, and they were SO talented musically. Our guests could not stop talking about their talent (especially Patrick's voice!). I couldn't recommend them enough to anyone looking to hire them for a wedding (or any event for that matter). I look forward to seeing them perform again in the future!!

Lindsay,

Thanks so much for the awesome review. We had such an awesome time at your wedding! Congrats, again! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

• Anita
    Anita L. Married on 04/12/2021

The Best is Yet to Come

Patrick and his band were outstanding to work with and made our wedding an amazing event. Our guests were blown away with their talent. On top of the talent is the generousness and warmth he brings with his group.

Anita,

Thanks so much for the great review! The whole band enjoyed your wedding. You guys were so kind to us. Hope to see you again soon!

• Don
    Don H. Married on 12/09/2019

Exceptional Talent

Excellent band. Great mix of contemporary, country & classic rock. Wife and I are both in our 60's and found Patrick and the guys to be the perfect band for our wedding here in the Vail Valley. All our guests of many age groups loved this band. I highly recommend them. A very talented bunch of guys.

Don,

Thanks so much for the awesome review! The band had an awesome time with your friends and family that came up and sang with us. Hope you are staying safe & healthy during these times!

• W
    William V. Married on 12/01/2019

They are a great engery

they did everything we wanted above and beyond and are super fun to have at your party can not recommend them any higher they are FANTASTIC

Patrick & the LVB's reply:

We had a fun time with that second line, man! Thanks for the review! Hope you are staying safe & healthy.