40001 Grand River Ave., Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

20 Reviews for Patisserie Parmentier

Torrie · Married on 07/28/2018

We had Patisserie Parmentier make our wedding cake. It was amazing, everyone loved it and it was so beautiful. They also made a special mini dairy free cake so I could eat cake at my wedding (can't eat dairy because of allergies) which was amazing and my favorite food of the night. I highly recommend them for your baking needs, the flavors and presentation was fantastic.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Terry · Married on 09/30/2017

John made our cake for our September 30, 2017 wedding. It looked beautiful and tasted even better. We had several compliments from our guests and how often do wedding guests tell you the cake was delicious. We also rented a cake stand but couldn’t get it returned for over 2 weeks, we left on our Honeymoon the Monday after the wedding. No problem and no complaints, John was so nice. He asked about the wedding and honeymoon. Great guy, great baker and great service.

Sent on 12/07/2017

LOVE this bakery! we used them for our luncheon for cupcakes and had so many compliments. also had them make a cake for my shower - again compliments. and the wedding day the cake was exactly what i wanted. they lost power the night before and the cake melted so they had to scramble the day of make sheet cakes and a fake cake that you would not have even known was unless someone told you. Once again so many compliments on the cake! I highly recommend and will use for all events in the future! They do excellent work and quality is great!

Sent on 10/30/2014