pastorcarmin.com

Gilbert, AZ View map

When i sit down with a couple, I give various options as to how we can perform the wedding ceremony. I have organized multiple choices for every option available and can make suggestions of what i have done and seen to help guide you. For example, if you plan on including a unity candle, i can give you choices as to what part of the ceremony it fits into best, as well as a choice of some accompanying words for your guests.

• Leighanne
    Leighanne Married on 04/28/2012
    Thank you Pastor Carmin for providing us with the PERFECT wedding ceremony; you were an absolute pleasure to work with & we really appreciate you incorporating our special requests into our ceremony! You were serious, yet fun & fit in perfectly to make our day special! Thank you again for marrying us, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony!!!
    Jessica Married on 11/13/2010
    Pastor Carmin was awesome! He gave us ideas for our ceremony but was open to the changes we wanted to make for our day. He was fun, professional, and performed a great ceremony!
    Brandy Married on 09/25/2010
    Pastor Carmin is awesome! He called me the day before the wedding to verify all the info/details and just to see if I needed anything. He made our ceremony just perfect, it was short and sweet, and above all we were able to choose our own ceremony. He is very professional and down-to-earth. He worked with us since we had a small wedding budget, which was incredibly helpful.

I would recommend his service to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

pastorcarmin.com 1
Discount
I can offer you the wedding of your dreams at a price you can afford. You can still have the best and not break the bank. I have done countless weddings and yet each couple is treated as individuals not just couple number? Give me 1% if your confidence and i will earn the rest.

Bamboo Bakery Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

If you need a pastor, pastor carmin is great! He did some of my clients wedding and they just loved him. Very nice to work with and glad he was apart of thier big day.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Pastor Carmin to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Crescendo Photography Crescendo Photography Wedding Photographers

Pastor Carmin is a wonderful addition to any wedding. His natural charisma and obvious dedication to his couples is a winning combination. I have had the opportunity to photograph a wedding over which he presided and it remains one of the most memorable and heartwarming weddings of the year!

po box 1956 Gilbert, 85299
Location of (pastorcarmin.com)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding