Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church

North Charleston, SC View map

$200 Typical Price

My wife of 27 years passed on 01/07/2021 It has had a majore effect on me. I have moved to the Baton Rouge, LA to stay with my sister as I work through this. I have put a pause on any weddings for the year 2021.

For His glory.

We glorify God through our fellowship and support of others.

We want to do everything possible to help make your wedding one of the happiest days of your life,
and we want it to be YOUR Dream Wedding, however like everything else in the life of a Christian,
we put God first.

About Pastor Jay Randolph

Home is Charleston, South Carolina but willing to travel. Serving couples as a Christian Ordained Pastor/Wedding Officiant Pastor jay Randolph describes his services as personable, professional, and understanding, tailoring each wedding to the couple’s love and personality. Helps to ease the stress of the day with his attentive, detail-oriented, and kind manner, devoting his day to only you, allowing you to savor this important life event.

Experience

Started preaching in 1999, became an Ordained Minister in 2009, became a Wedding Officiant in 2011.
He shares his friendly and service-oriented approach to relating to people.

Pastor Jay Randolph extends the services of customized vows to each couple, allowing for a uniquely special experience. This licensed wedding officiant is available to perform rehearsals, vow renewals, single religion, non-religious and interfaith ceremonies. He offers wedding packages that include elopements and vow renewal packages, intimate ceremonies, and grand celebrations.

May our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you with a Joyful Christian Wedding ! ! !

Please VIEW my Video,

I can tell you nine things about the Wedding:

1. Every couple has a story AND every bride and groom IS a story.

2. The planning process gives clear evidence of what the strengths and weaknesses are of the couple – as a couple.

3. A wedding speaks to the core aspects of a couple’s identity – family, culture, and religion.

4. A wedding calls forth memories – good, bad, and glorious.

5. A wedding challenges a couple’s relationships with family and friends.

6. A wedding challenges a couple to ask what they want from and for their own life.

7. A wedding allows us to fulfill our collective, innate need to celebrate.

8. A wedding is an act of faith that each will center Christ in their life, and honor their oath.

9. I will do everything possible to make it the wedding of YOUR dreams.

My fee: I do not set a fee for any service I do for God. I ask that on the wedding day, you make a donation to our church what you feel it is worth. I am located at 2908 Otranto Rd, Lot 01, North Charleston, SC 29406. Anything outside of North Charleston there is a $0.50 per mile travel fee, unless you provide the transportation. God will bless whatever you decide to donate .

I provide service in South Carolina. Together, we will design the ceremony of your dreams.
A personal and touching ceremony that you and your guests will remember forever.
You can e-mail me at pastor_jay@live.com

We invite everybody to check it out.

"The marriage union, the closest relationship that exist between man and woman.

You are about to embark on the most sacred relationship between a man and a woman.
Your wedding ceremony is the official start of your life together and we know how much you
want it to be special and very meaningful.

A message for Christians:
If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15

Listen to everything that I, the Lord, have said to you.
Do not pray to other gods; do not even mention their names. Exodus 23:13

If you do not follow Jesus Christ ONLY, you are not a Christian. Be sure your Officiant only follows Christ.

Our goal is to perform a ceremony that meets your needs while honoring who you are,
your dreams, love, and hopes!

In hope to create with you, a beautiful gift of inspiration to those you have chosen to share this day with you.
Officiating is more than a labor of love to us, it’s a sacred trust and a blessing.
It is a humble, unique way of making the world a little brighter, one couple at a time.

Your wedding day will be the start of a very beautiful walk together as one. Your wedding day will forever be the day that will make you the husband and the wife you so want to be. When we do a wedding we do not do it just for the wedding day but for the marriage life, the two of you will have.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us by phone or email to make arrangements or to discuss your wedding ceremony further. You can contact us by phone at (843) 608-0035 email at pastor_jay@live.com

or website http://south-carolina-wedding-chapel.yolasite.com

for any other information, you may need for us to help bring you two together as one.

Additional services: renewals, baptisms, christenings, naming ceremonies, and funerals.

Explanation of Interfaith: If you have accepted Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and as your personal Saviour & Lord, believing he died on the Cross for our sins and was risen on the third day. Then regardless what if any church you are a Christian

About me:

A Christian, I follow Jesus Christ, Blessings are in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Jewish people: can also be Christians, although, many are not

Wedding: a triangle consisting of Bride, Groom, and God.

Marriage: a triangle consisting of Husband, Wife, and God

My life is an open book, if you got questions, I am happy to answer them.

I depend mostly on word of mouth, so please share my information with everybody.

I Love everybody. My family, friends, peers, and Business Associates
I have many friends, and they are not all Christians

Your Wedding day should be the 2nd most beautiful day of your life, and I am willing

to do anything to make your day that way, as long as it does not break the laws of God.

• Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$25

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$5

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$5

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
GA
NH
RI
SC
VT

What languages do you speak?

English

Tomeka Married on 06/16/2018
    My husband and I feel as if he did a wonderful job with everything.
    Hannah Married on 08/11/2013
    we used Pastor Jay for our wedding and was very pleased with him. Thank you and God Bless
    N Married on 07/19/2013
    Pastor Jay was a true man of God. He not only prepared my husband and I for what would happen on our wedding day, but he also prepared us emotionally. He gave us tips on how to have a happy, God centered, successful, and loving marriage. I would recommend him for the officiant at your wedding if you want God involved in your marriage too. after all marriage is a contract between man wife and God.

Deals

Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church 1
Gift
As a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and by His Word I provide all services according to the clear understanding of the King James Bible. To all Brides and Grooms who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord, I provide this for free, and ALL weddings include prayer and definition of Marriage
Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church 2
Gift
Marriage is before God, have God bless your marriage. (priceless) Consultation, and any other visit (Free) Premarital Counseling ($150) To be able to have counseling through e-mail (priceless) Officiant for your wedding (up to $350) Officiant to do only your wedding that day (priceless) I do this for the Bride and Groom. What I ask is that they make a donation of what they feel it is worth. Put it in an envelope and give me after the wedding. And whatever it is, God will bless it

Chamber Music Charleston Chamber Music Charleston Wedding Musicians

Pastor Jay Randolph is a true professional, he has an excellent clear speaking voice, and was easy and friendly to work with!

The Little Things The Little Things Banquet Halls

I have been to a few weddings with Pastor Jay, and every time he seems like part of the family. His calm nature just has a way of calming those around him. It is always clear that he knows the couple and their families before he gets to the wedding, and is comfortable with everyone, and eager to help with anything. I have talked with the bride and groom about the pastor, and they always have a lot of praise for him, telling me how he has kept in contact with them from the very first day and he always has suggestions for helping them. I have noticed all his couples want him at the reception, and some have even asked him to pose for pictures. Like I said, he has just become part of their family. His excitement with the bride and groom, if he was dressed differant you may think it was his wedding. For a wedding full of love, I would suggest Pastor Jay.

16569 Katie Nicole Lane North Charleston, SC, 70785
843-970-2519
978-429-7717

Open all but Christmas and Easter
Location of (Pastor Jay Randolph - Wedding Minister/Officiant at SCWC Home Church)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding