6911 Garden Grove Blvd., Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number

DianesCakeTable

5 Reviews for Pastels Florist

Tanya · Married on 08/08/2015

Diane,

Been meaning to contact you! What can I say? I LOVVVVVEEEEEEEEED what you did for our wedding it was exactly what I wanted and so much more. The flowers on the cake were soooo beautiful, the tables looked amaaazzzzzing, and just everything you did for us was so nice. The best part you were so professional and helped us cut some costs as well which was nice but the set-up and everything looked beautiful! My husband and I were very pleased with everything you did! Be Beautiful and keep doing your flowers because you got major talent. To those reading this review if you want your wedding to look spectacular and magical please use Diane she really gives you the most bang for your buck!!

Love,
    Scott & Tanya Schoen

Sent on 09/03/2015

Rose · Married on 07/05/2010

I had contacted a few florists. I had a very specific look and style in mind. Every florist I talked to prior to Diane, kept trying to talk me into THEIR ideas. I came to see Diane at the recommendation of my hairdresser. When I went through the photographs of her work, I was amazed to see an event she did that had almost the same flower idea I had been envisioning. She was beyond reasonable and did everything she said she would do. It was above and beyond what I was expecting. Everyone complimented the flowers that evening. The room looked magical. Thanks for making our special day so beautiful Diane!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2010

Diane is such a sweetheart. We met twice before the wedding to go over all the details. She gave me exactly what I wanted for all the arrangements, when other florists told me I couldn't have marigolds - Diane delivered marigolds. She's good. Our wedding was offbeat and Diane loved the challenge of not using the typical wedding flowers. We had 3 different styles of centerpieces which all turned out so nice. Our alter was decorated with a "rope like" string of marigolds hanging across the top - just like I described to her. The bouquets for the bridesmaids and myself along with all the groomsmen's boutonnieres (which were made using button mums) all turned out perfect.

Sent on 06/16/2010

• The Flower Goddess
    The Flower Goddess Wedding Florists

I have been freelancing for Diane Shrake for 10years and she has a unique look that is all her own. We work very well together and I am happy and proud to recommend Diane to brides and for your everyday floral needs. She is affordable and is very attentive to her concept and vision. Diane teaches at Pasadena City College. If you have a chance to sign up for one of her classes I highly recommend you sign up! Kim Turcotte A Force of Nature Events 714/322-9445

• 6911 Garden Grove Blvd. Huntington Beach, 92649 See on map