Party Smart Rentals

95 Old Ridge Road, Sutter Creek, CA 95685 Map · Phone number

About Party Smart Rentals

Serving Amador and the foothill counties for over 20 years!Party Smart Rentals is a full service party rental company with extensive experience in providing quality rentals for weddings and events.We carry a wide range of rental items for your event, including tables and chairs, china, glassware, flatware, BBQs, tent canopies, staging, dance floors,margarita machine, cotton candy machine, sno-cone machine, karoke machine, bounce-jump houses for kids and much more. We also carry a wide variety of beautiful, color linens that will suit any party or wedding need.Our staff looks forward to assisting you in making your occasion or event both memorable and well-planned. We offer the information and service necessary to provide a positive experience in planning your event.Find just the right touch to make your special occasion that once-in-a-lifetime celebration! Party Smart Rentals brings you full party rentals with a strong commitment to Excellence in Customer Service.Serving Amador County including: Amador City, Drytown, Ione, Jackson, Plymouth, Pine Grove, Pioneer, Sutter Creek; Calaveras County including Angels Camp and Murphys; El Dorado County including Placerville, Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, El Dorado Hills, Pleasant Valley, Somerset. Contact us to check on delivery service to your town.

Beautiful wedding with our rentals at The Garden in Murphys
Use our white resin/wood padded chairs to make an elegant setting to remember (Rancho Victoria)

5 Reviews for Party Smart Rentals

Breanna · Married on 04/28/2018

We used party smart to rent our plates, napkins, heat lamps, glassware, and umbrellas for our wedding on April 28, 2018. They were my easiest and most reliable vendor to work with!! The week before my wedding, I kept adding and subtracting items from my order and they were very accommodating with changing my order and providing me with an updated invoice a few minutes later. The quality of their dishware is excellent and the friendly and helpful staff are very responsive by phone or email. We got married at Rancho Victoria Vineyards in Plymouth, CA and Party Smart delivered and picked up all the rentals so we didn't have to worry about taking them back ourselves. 10/10 would recommend and will use again for future events!!

makayla · Married on 05/24/2015

Wow, Laurie was wonderful! Laurie was my direct contact through the entire wedding planning process! My husband and I went to meet with her in January to discuss what we were looking for. She set up two sizes of tables with table cloths and runners in my colors to help us decide what we wanted. She did not push us to try and upgrade anything, just gave us suggestions on what would be best for our outdoor wedding. I emailed her with all my changes I kept making, with numbers of guests changing, and she was always willing to add or subtract what we needed. Their prices are outstanding! Their delivery charge was only $75 (significantly lower than anywhere else) and it included both the set up AND break down of the dance floor! My husband said that after they unloaded and set up the dancefloor they were even offering to help set up the tent and tables for us, which we politely declined since they had other deliveries, but I thought that was so sweet to offer! Delivery was on time, everyone was professional, and the prices were wonderful. I will recommend this company to anyone I know planning any event, and will use them on any future events I have as well! Thank you so much for your help to make our Wedding Day so special!

Tanya · Married on 05/03/2014

Party Smart Rentals had everything I needed for my big day. They were recommended by my caterer Everybody Eats and they surpassed the recommendation. My guests talked about how beautiful the tables were and I loved the ease of my set up. They delivery and pick up was fantastic!!! Thank you Party Smart Rentals!! Tanya and Michele

Party Smart Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 95 Old Ridge Road Sutter Creek, CA 95685 See on map