Party Perfect LLC

15 Donna Street, New City, NY 10956 Map · Phone number

About Party Perfect LLC

Since 1992, we have assisted our clients in choosing the perfect invitation for their wedding or other event. We have an enormous selection of traditional and contemporary invitations in all price ranges. Custom designs are our specialty. We also do in house calligraphy and assembly/mailing services. It is the attention to detail, patience and professionalism that sets us apart. By appointment.

www.partyperfectcelebrations.com

4 Reviews for Party Perfect LLC

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

When it came to our wedding invitations we knew there was only one person to go to - Sherry! She did both my husbands and my family’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah invitations years ago, which were beautiful so of course we wanted to work with her again. Sherry knows exactly what she’s doing and offered great insight on looks and styles. She did every invitation for us throughout the wedding process: Wedding, Rehearsal Dinner, Brunch and Bridal Shower. They were all perfect! I’d highly recommend working with her for wedding invitations and any invitation needs!

Candice · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Sherry of Party Perfect was a fabulous experience. I had a very specific idea in mind for our invitations and she was very helpful in bringing that vision to life. She responds immediately to any questions you may have and worked hard to accommodate our schedule.

William · Married on 05/26/2007

There are tons of djays out there and it can be confusing and difficult to find the right one. Some people simple go for the least expensive, which i would totally avoid doing. I myself have been djaying professionally as a career for over 20 years, and djayed on MTV, BET, Regis & Kelly show, and hundreds of clubs and festivals world-wide. So i KNOW what i am talking about. Party Perfect NYC was my choice to provide the music, MC, and video for the biggest day of our lives. They were SUPER-PROFESSIONAL, very responsible, easy to work with, and most of all EVERYONE had a great time. No issues or problems, and both our families danced the whole night away to where we even extended the wedding an extra hour to dance! If you want to feel relaxed and comfortable and KNOW you are in good hands, from a world-class djay, I'm telling you to go with PARTY PERFECT NYC. you will not regret it. Don't fall for the trap of the suspiciously low-priced new guy who will be under-prepared. Go with a veteran who has made countless parties turn out PERFECT for many, many years. I would use them anytime or any event.

Sincerely,
    William Tramontozzi

Party Perfect LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25