25240 SW 248 ST, Homestead, FL 33032 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500

About Party Global

Located in Miami, Florida, Party Global Corp is a full-production entertainment company for the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach areas that provides couples quality sound, lighting, and staging for their joyous celebration. They have over 25 years of experienced and have served all kinds of events, both big and small.

Party Global Corp provides consultations, bilingual MC services, video projection, and impressive equipment that includes a disco ball, flat screen, projector, uplighting, sound/PA system, and microphones. The entertainment company also has liability insurance. Their services cover it all, ranging from DJ equipment rentals to full-production occasions. Party Global Corp offers several genres of music, such as club, country, electronic, pop, rock, and hip-hop. Couples can also request indie, international, jazz, oldies, R&B/soul, and top 40 tunes.

• Level 5 Entertainment

Party Global 3
Party Global 4
Party Global 5

Gloria Sanchez · Married on 02/25/2019

Party Global For Sure!!! Well Worth It!!!

Party Global provided their DJ and MC services for our wedding reception on Feb 9, 2019. We needed someone Bilingual in English and Spanish. The bride's family was American and mine is Latin. I chose them primarily because of the price and was comfortable after our first consultation which was free. Chris and his team were our DJ/MC for our 4-hour
    reception. They were in contact with me every step of the way From addressing any questions or concerns before signing the contract to the actual event. Once we signed, Chris, called us 2 weeks before the wedding to ensure everything was sorted out and the day before to see if we
    had any last minute changes and walked us through our plan. I can't tell you what a relief it was knowing everything was in order. I am so happy we went with this company,
    Chris and his team, delivered 150%, Every one is still talking about what a wonderful time they had, the music, the announcements were all perfect. I highly recommend this company and will definately use their services again whenever I need a DJ.

Party Global's reply:

Gloria........ Our team enjoyed working your wedding it was our pleasure. We can’t wait for your next event!!!

Amy Rodriguez · Married on 02/08/2019

It was amazing!

This company made my wedding extremely speacial. Very attentive, professional and ON TIME! Thanks party global, I will definitely be calling them again for future parties and I recommend everybody to give them a shot!

Party Global's reply:

Thank You! The pleasure was all ours!
    We are here for all your event needs!

Edward Alonso · Married on 02/02/2019

Book Them Fast !

Party Global was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! After attending other showcases, we saw Party Global and booked on the spot. The music was perfect, but their personalities sold us. It’s hard to find the line between “too much” and “not enough” with entertainment, but everyone here seems to do it effortlessly. The music hit a range wide enough to please EVERYONE at our wedding, and the dance floor was literally never empty. We chose MC Luis because his personality fit ours so well. During the showcase, he made me feel SO comfortable in front of a crowd (I participated in a game) that I was able to relax and have fun; that’s how I knew he was our guy. He carried that same level of comfort into our wedding, as though we hired a friend. He was able to get the party going and keep the energy high all night, but in a way that wasn’t overbearing for our guests. He was perfect. We chose DJ Chris because his music selection was a perfect blend of my love for pop and “the classics” with my wife's taste for rock and oldies. When we did our paperwork, we only requested a few songs and let him take care of the rest; his intuition for what we and our guests wanted to hear was spot on. We opted for uplighting and an enclosed photo booth. The uplighting was stunning and made the room complete, and the photo booth was a hit. Our guests had a ball and we’ll cherish our take-home album forever. Finally, Chris and Luis: I don’t know what to say about how great they were. They were a huge help and comfort in making sure our event was a success. From the moment we booked, to the evening after our wedding when he emailed to ask “How’d it go?”, Chris ensured everything was executed flawlessly, on time, and in a way that made it so easy for us. He answered calls and emails immediately, helped with pricing, and checked in when we forgot to take care of things. Booking with Party Global was the easiest part of planning. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want to host an amazing event.

Good Day Edward,

We are greatly appreciated that you choose our company for your event. Hope to work with you guys in the future.

Party Global FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball