Party Fiesta Fun

Balsam, NC View map Visit website
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

We are your source for Photo Booth, DJ, Uplighting system, Automated Lights, Slideshows and more for your wedding or event.

Party Fiesta Fun offers quality services for Weddings, Corporate Events and all types of memorable celebrations for an affordable price.
We are professionals with years of experience under our belts. We know what it takes to keep the dance floor packed all night long, with music and lights. Our Photo Booth will be full of people having fun posing for pictures, enjoying their picture souvenirs and sharing the pictures on social media.
We customize each event to create the best environment for you and your guests to make your special day unforgettable!

We always have : Redundant equipment onsite, backup DJ retained for the night, liability insurance.

Call today for a consultation today!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$650.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1295

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$795.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
3.7
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 03/20/2021

An Amazing Night!

DJ Mendez with Party Fiesta Fun was amazing from start to finish. he kept people on the dance floor the whole night. Even my guests were telling me how great DJ Mendez. Thank you for a fun, memorable night!

Party Fiesta Fun's reply:

Thank you Brittany for having us. It was an honor to serve you. We hope to be able to help during your anniversary and important events to come. Thank you very much for your kind words
  • Jeri
    Jeri Married on 04/26/2019

Great communication

Could more clearly announce events throughout the night. Great for the price. Great communication prior to wedding.

Party Fiesta Fun's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. Overall it was a great night. Several issues with electricity that made everything very difficult at the beginning. Those issues cleared after reception started. I appreciate your kind words. Look forward to help you on your next important event!
    Alejandra V. Married on 05/29/2021

Worst DJ experience

Where to begin... We initially were told that DJ Pablo would be the DJ to play at our wedding. I had spoken to him on the phone a couple months in advance and he seemed to be a very nice guy and very professional in his field. We had everything planned for our big day including filling out an extensive questionnaire that detailed the entire schedule of the wedding and exactly what songs and announcements we wanted at certain times. He seemed to be on board with everything and even had some great ideas on how to make the party more fun. Well, two days before our wedding we found out through an email that DJ Pablo was not going to perform and instead it would be his colleague DJ Jorge. We decided to give DJ Jorge a personal call to make sure that everything was passed on and everyone was on the same page with the wedding questionnaire/details. He seemed very promising and assured us that everything was covered. On the wedding day, it was clear that he barely glanced at the questionnaire we had sent him. He was slow to play the entrance ceremony music, especially my bridal entrance song. I was upset, but understood that some things don't go as planned. After the ceremony, we were to have a song play as we walked down the aisle as Mr and Mrs, but instead we stood there in silence for an awkward moment looking around and waiting, but the song was never played. The party entrance was a disaster, the names were butchered and out of order. He used Youtube music for many of the songs including the entrance and cake cutting songs, which included portions of people talking in the Youtube videos. He played our "last song" 45 minutes before the reception was supposed to end, and then shut down his equipment. My emotions were running high because he had ruined our wedding and I had broke down in tears. I do not recommend this company because there is lack of communication between DJs and their clients. In hindsight, I wish I would have just played my Itunes on a wireless speaker. 0/10

Party Fiesta Fun's reply:

I'm so sorry to hear that you have a bad experience, but you didn't retain us for your wedding. I appreciate your feedback but you clearly are confused. I wish the company that you retained was able to offer some relief.

PO box 146 Balsam, NC, 28707
828-970-1091
Location of (Party Fiesta Fun)
37 Church St - Suite 2400 Waynesville, NC, 28786 See on map
8337278933 (2)
828-283-0412

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding