Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Party Excitement Weddings

Your Party. Our Excitement. Your Ideas. Our Creativity. Your Guests. Our Talent. Together we’ll make it happen.

Party Excitement brings innovative ideas, outstanding talent and amazing energy to every event. Our goal is to meet and exceed all of your expectations.

Our staff consists of unique and out-going personalities who will party with your crowd without taking the focus off of your guests. Our DJ’s play the right music at the right times. Our dancers interact, lead, and involve everyone. The emcee brings it all together with professionalism, class, and style. Party Excitement is your one stop for all of your entertainment needs.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (3)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)

Party Excitement (specifically Adam Averback) was incredible. From the moment we reached out, he was professional, sympathetic to all of our needs (with the ability to oftentimes predict what we wanted before we knew it), and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. He was honest about what our needs were and didn't do any up-selling. Our wedding itself was amazing! He was a fantastic MC and read the audience perfectly to keep the right music going at all times.

We strongly recommend Party Excitement!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Party Excitement is the only DJ, lighting, and entertainment company I will ever use!! They are extremely professional, detailed, skilled and accommodating. I had several calls with our DJ leading up to our wedding date where he asked great questions I had not thought of and had great suggestions for things we were unsure about. Our EMCEE/DJ (Adam) even called our other vendors (venue, photographer, caterer, etc.) and coordinated with them. Party Excitement brought beautiful uplighting, an awesome photo-booth, and had all sorts of fun novelty give aways for our guests. Our guests are still talking about how fun the music and dancing was thanks to the DJ. Thank you Party Excitement Entertainment!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Travel, Wedding Planning

Adam and Party Excitement Entertainment were highly recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier with the experience we had with them! I had interviewed two DJs, Adam and one at another company, and I just knew Adam was our guy. He really listens to what you want, both in terms of the kind of music you want played and how you want him to act during the event. Every time I spoke with him about the various decisions needed around the music or timeline, he always came back to asking what I wanted, what I envisioned, and he made it happen! He surprised me during dinner by playing a few cover songs by my favorite band, Walk off the Earth, completely nonchalantly in the background. Even though I was likely the only person to recognize their version of a popular song, it meant so much that he slid a couple in here and there for me. He was absolutely phenomenal all night! He kept the crowd going during the entire reception- never once did I see the dance floor empty and let me tell you, almost every other wedding I've gone to had that happen at least once or twice during the event. We had so many guests tell my husband and I that they've never had so much fun at a wedding before. That was all Adam! The next time I need a DJ I know exactly who I'm calling!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews

Projector
Uplighting
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome DJs and so easy to work with for the pre planning and during the event!

Party Excitement is a dream to work with! They are always on time, extremely professional and they do a great job at the event. We look forward to having them at the Renaissance!

The team at Party Excitement really knows how to show your guests a good time. Being an event photographer, I work with DJs all the time and Adam is one of my favorites. He is great with people of all ages and really knows how to read the crowd. Every event I've attended where he is on the job has been lively and fun. You will love him!

I photographed a Bat Mitzvah with the crew from Party Excitement on 1/28/12. They were amazing! They had the adults and kids very involved. It was obvious that everyone was having a blast!

Events

30-G Sixth Road, Woburn, MA 01801   See On Map
978-535-3100 (phone) 978-531-4100 (fax)
Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 5:00