10 Mulliken Way, Woburn, MA 01950 Map · Phone number

About Party Excitement Weddings

Your Party. Our Excitement. Your Ideas. Our Creativity. Your Guests. Our Talent. Together we’ll make it happen.

Party Excitement brings innovative ideas, outstanding talent, and amazing energy to every event. Our goal is to meet and exceed all of your expectations.

Our staff consists of out-going personalities who will party with your crowd without taking the focus off of your guests. Our professional DJ’s play the right music at the right times. The emcee brings it all together with professionalism, class, and style. In addition to amazing entertainment, we offer dance floor rentals, photo booths, lighting, lounge furniture, and much more! Party Excitement is your one-stop for all of your entertainment needs.

Follow Party Excitement Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Joe Carson Music

74 Reviews for Party Excitement Weddings

• Marissa

Marissa C. · Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing company!

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!! I was SO EXCITED to work with PEE for my wedding! I've known the group for a long time and once it was finally my turn to have a wedding I couldn't have imagined it any other way!!

PEE provided our up-lighting & pin-spotting, AV services (helped create slideshows for father/daughter and mother/son dances + the equipment to show it AND added in a very cool LOGO in motion!), dance floor lighting, lounge furniture + pipe/drape, and really great onsite staff. We had a band or they would have been our DJ!!

LITERALLY EVERYTHING was beyond our expectations. When we first saw the room we were literally STUNNED! I had only known I wanted white up-lights but didn't realize there were different tones. The onsite staff chose the warm white and it complemented our rose-gold decorations like MAGIC! It really enhanced the room 10-fold and I'm forever grateful because the photos are literally STUNNING!!!!

Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was, how fun the dance floor was, and how sentimental the first dances were with our slideshows.

THANK YOU PEE!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Felica

Felica D. · Married on 03/07/2020

Fantastic!

Getting to work along side this crew for many years now has been amazing and when I got engaged their was no other option for our wedding then them ! Adam Brad and the whole team are phenomenal! We had Mike on our big day and he made the experience pure perfection! I can’t thank y’all enough for making my wedding day perfect !

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredibly Talented DJ and A+ Customer Service!

Adam and the Party Excitement team knocked it out of the park at our wedding. Everything from the planning to the day-of execution was seamless. Adam was attentive to detail and to our questions, which made us feel calm, excited, and appreciative to be working with him. Music at our wedding was really important to my husband and I, and Adam made sure it was one piece we didn't have to worry about.

Most importantly, the dance floor at our wedding was packed all night long up until the last song. Guests were having a blast and Adam was pairing the music he played to the vibe of the night, which is incredibly important. For days after the wedding, we received texts and calls from guests about how AWESOME the DJ was and that the dance floor was the place to be. If you want to ensure that your guests are dancing, definitely choose Adam and the Party Excitement team. You won't be disappointed.

We highly recommend Adam and the Party Excitement team!

Sent on 10/25/2019

• Taste of Summer Catering, a Division of David's Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Awesome DJs and so easy to work with for the pre planning and during the event!

• Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel Hotel Weddings

Party Excitement is a dream to work with! They are always on time, extremely professional and they do a great job at the event. We look forward to having them at the Renaissance!

• Lola Farra Photography
    Lola Farra Photography Wedding Photographers

The team at Party Excitement really knows how to show your guests a good time. Being an event photographer, I work with DJs all the time and Adam is one of my favorites. He is great with people of all ages and really knows how to read the crowd. Every event I've attended where he is on the job has been lively and fun. You will love him!

• 10 Mulliken Way Woburn, MA, 01950 See on map
    978-535-3100 (Phone number)
    Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST) Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays: Office closed
    Location of (Party Excitement Weddings)