Party Every Night DJs

Massillon, OH View map
$895 Most Popular Price

$895 Most Popular Price

Serving the Ohio area for over 12 years. Carrying a combination of certificates and degrees in Music Art, Sound and Lighting Tech, Interactive Media, and Entertainment Management. We are not your ordinary DJ's looking to make a quick buck. We bring years of experience with hundreds of parties, weddings, fundraising, and other events successfully completed. We are one of the Top Rated Premier DJ Companies in the Northeast Ohio area. With are inclusive packages and a pressure free booking system you are sure to love our professional and personable service!

Lisa Married on 05/23/2020
    I hired Party Every Night DJs for my small spring wedding, both the ceremony and reception. Brock, the DJ, did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone.

The planning process was easy and he was very responsive to my calls and emails. The online planning tool allows you to create a play list, a do-not-play list, and timeline. I requested about 10 songs that weren't in his library, and he had them ready for the wedding without any problems. Additionally, I had a guest at the wedding who is unusually sensitive to strobe lighting and flashing lights because of a medical condition. Brock went the extra mile to make sure the lighting would be ok. He even sent me YouTube clips of lighting options so I could approve them before the wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, Brock got there several hours early at no extra charge to make sure everything was set-up perfectly. With all the stress on the wedding day, it was a relief to see the DJ set up and ready to go hours before any guests arrived.

Brock's set up is extremely modern and professional. The monitors are a great addition that really get people excited to get up and dance. One of the best parts of the night was watching my almost 80 year old grandparents dance Gangnam Style on the dance floor while they watched Psy's music video on the screens. His equipment offers top notch sound quality and he really knows what he's doing. He never missed a cue during the ceremony or reception and perfectly faded songs in and out at needed. And he was very respectful of my do-not-play list, even when guests requested those songs. During the wedding he was very laid-back and quickly adapted to all my requests. He added a young, modern vibe while getting guests of all ages out on the dance floor.

Bottom line, you can't go wrong by hiring Party Every Night DJs. I didn't have to sacrifice service, quality, professionalism and talent to stay within my budget.
    Caitlin Married on 09/30/2017
    Brock was absolutely awesome! I truly can’t say enough about how calm and professional he was. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.
    Jeffrey Married on 07/29/2017
    Brock gave us the perfect wedding reception. I can't tell you how many people commented on the music selection, organization, MC'ing and how well everything went. He helped to take off a lot of stress by helping organize our entry, setting up early, playing a great music selection (especially finding the belly dancer's music and Zorba that we requested), taking good requests and politely passing on bad/inappropriate ones and just celebrating with us in general. We were so happy with our DJ selection and would not have changed a thing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

7636 Stuhldreher St NW Massillon, 44646
330-327-1774

Available Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm. Please leave a Voicemail if not available!
Location of (Party Every Night DJs)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding