Partridge Avenue Events

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Partridge Avenue Events is a full-service wedding planning company based near Baltimore, MD, serving the DC-Maryland-Virginia-Pennsylvania areas, and always ready to travel. Julie Partridge started this company in 2016 and has since developed an approach to planning and coordinating events that includes the highest levels of dedication, customer service, and genuine care for her clients.

From your first meeting with Julie, her goal is to develop a true friendship, learning the most important details of your story in order to create a personalized and unique event that is true to you. No matter how small the detail, every element of your design and plan will create an experience for you and your guests that is both intentional and authentic.

With a background in corporate contracts, events, and program management, Julie's processes go beyond design to cover all areas of planning - budget tracking, vendor negotiations, guest experience, and more. They also offer a wide range of concierge and creative services, as well as rentals and custom backdrops - all in an effort to streamline and simplify, so that you have more time to enjoy your engagement.

Services include:
Creative Services
Rentals
Custom Builds

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 10/08/2021

The best!

I’ll start by saying we would not have had the wedding we did without Julie. She was awesome and did more than I could have ever imagined!

In the beginning, I was on the fence about whether we needed a full time planner. I am an organized person and a natural planner and our venue had a venue coordinator so I wondered if hiring another planner was excessive. I also wanted to be involved in the process and decision making and I wondered if having a planner would take some of that away. Looking back now, I can’t believe I even questioned it. There were so many things I wasn’t thinking about. Having Julie, who is experienced in the industry, has key contacts and creative vision, was invaluable.

She was able to help distill exactly what we were picturing for the day, draw up a plan and then pull it all together for us. We had a budget that she kept in mind with every decision we made. She made suggestions along the way of little details that really elevated the whole event and went out of her way to make sure they were executed perfectly. She helped guide us, but we were definitely still involved in the process.

One thing that we discussed early on that really made sense to me is that generally a venue coordinator cares about you, but at the end of the day cares more about the venue. After all, that’s their job. A wedding planner is hired by you to focus on you and your vision. There’s a slight difference but a very important one. Our venue coordinator actually left her position about 3 weeks before our wedding which made us even more thankful we had hired Julie.

We felt Julie had our best interest in mind through the whole process and on our wedding day we could sit back and relax and feel confident that she had everything under control. Not only is Julie a nice, fun person who is pleasant to be around, she is very thoughtful.

Of course we are biased, but our wedding was the best wedding we’ve ever been to. To me, this means Julie did her job perfectly. We had so much fun and it was exactly the day we envisioned. Thank you, Julie!!
  • Sherry
    Sherry P. Married on 09/04/2021

Great Wedding Partners

Julie and Nicole were hired to help with the last month and day of preparation for my daughter. They were worth every penny to organize the very important month out details and were invaluable for the day of preparation. I had done a lot of the pre-planning and they picked right up and ran with all the details so I could put on my MOB hat. They were very helpful in a last minute floral fiasco which could have been disappointing. I would recommend them for their experience and calmness - they know their stuff and can listen. They navigated the rules and venue etiquette at The Baltimore Museum of Art very well as it is a very beautiful but challenging location.
  • Noelle
    Noelle Married on 10/10/2020

The BEST Wedding Investment

Working with Julie, the owner of Partridge Avenue Events, was easily the best investment that my wife and I made for our wedding. We originally hired Julie as our day-of coordinator for our wedding set for 10/10/2020. Unfortunately, COVID-19 had other plans, and out of caution we cancelled the larger event, enjoyed a quiet elopement, and rescheduled our larger reception for 6/4/2022. Julie was so patient and kind throughout the entire process. There were no fees for moving dates/shifting plans, which was a huge relief during an incredibly stressful period in our lives. Julie never made us feel pressured, and was only a source of reassurance.

Fast forward to 2022 --> Julie helped us throughout the entire planning process of our larger reception. She answered 100000 questions, affirmed my DIY projects, was a voice of reason when making decisions, and was just an all around joy to work with. She's funny, collaborative, and kind. It feels like you're talking with a friend when you're working with Julie.

On the day of the reception, I realized I forgot to pick up our linen rental and called Julie panicking - she sprung into action, picked them up, and saved the day! She also found me a last minute staff member to help with cleanup/food serving when we realized we didn't have enough staff to cover the event.

Julie and her sweet, wonderful team took our vision and transformed our blank slate venue into a beautiful gold and rainbow masterpiece. All of our guests commented on how lovely the set up and decor were. We rented a greenery wall from Partridge Ave, and it looked BEAUTIFUL when hung, and provided the perfect backdrop for our photos.

Julie managed the event timeline and made sure everything functioned smoothly during the reception. She also kept a drink in our hands at all times, which was great. Clean up was a swift breeze, and incredibly organized.

If you're considering hiring a day-of coordinator or full service planner, hire Julie.If you're not considering hiring a coordinator, please re-consider because our day would not have been half as magical without her support.

We never knew we'd be working with Julie for nearly 4 YEARS, but I am so thankful for this process, as I have gained a friend in the process.

Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21771
Location of (Partridge Avenue Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding