Parties Alive

• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Parties Alive

UNFORGETTABLE WEDDING ENTERTAINMENT

Counting down the days with excitement until your big day can be joyous and trying all at once. With so many choices to make leading up to your wedding like choosing the right dress or picking the right venue, deciding on the right Entertainment for your wedding can be difficult.

We instill confidence in our clients to alleviate all the stress and worry leading up to your big event, We'll work closely with you to determine every detail in advance and walk you through the whole event so you can focus on your special occasion and not miss a single moment.

From DJs to MCs, Wedding Bands to String Trios, Quartest and Harpists - our personable approach combined with our years of experience ensures that all your needs will be met and your guests will leave smiling.

Follow Parties Alive on

Couple's danece

• Videos 11

57 Reviews for Parties Alive

Carina · Married on 07/14/2018

Parties Alive did an amazing job for our wedding. Rich, Dan, and Greg paid close attention to all the little details of our requests and made our wedding the way we wanted it! Rich has made the whole process from the moment we sat down to create a contract to the day of the wedding a breeze. Everything I asked to be played at our wedding was played and even requests on the day of were given. Rich even spoke to us many times leading up to our wedding about little details we wanted for entrance songs and questions regarding our photo montage. He was always quick to get back to you and very accommodating. I cannot thank Rich, Greg, and Dan enough for making our wedding the best party. Everyone enjoyed the music and the dance floor was always packed out! I'm very happy we chose Parties Alive and plan on using them for future events.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Parties Alive blew our expectations away!! We hired them for our wedding on June 2, 2018 in Montauk, NY and we could not have asked for a more personalized event because Dennis, Greg and Rich with Parties Alive took extreme attention to the details we wanted. I gave them a long list of songs and when I heard almost every songs I requested played at our wedding I was beyond excited. It was so personal and really made our wedding feel like OUR wedding. The MC was perfect on the mic, speaking just enough and not too much and the DJ really ensured the music was what we wanted, when we wanted it, and made sure it flowed with the crowd. When the crowd on the dance floor was low they motivated people to come dance. They really kept the party going and read the crowd and adjusted to make sure everyone was having a good time. From the exact timing of the entrance songs, cake cutting and dances, to the Congo line with my specially requested song and limbo it was SPOT ON!! We hired the live drums and saxophone player through Parties Alive and this was such an amazing and fun addition that I would highly recommend. The live musicians interacted with the crowd which was just one more thing that kept the crowd having fun. The music is really everything at a wedding and Parties Alive truly made our dreams come true! Everyone cannot stop talking about how much fun they had thanks to Parties Alive. Their professionalism and experience really shows and we are so lucky that we went with them. Beyond thankful to Dennis, Greg and Rich!!!
    P.S. They were easy to deal with and on time and ready to go!

Parties Alive 1
    Parties Alive 2
    Parties Alive 3

Diane · Married on 08/13/2016

BOOK THEM NOW! Parties Alive provided ceremony/cocktail hour music, MC and percussionist for my Saturday afternoon wedding reception. They were reliable, accommodating, and initiated dialogue not only before, but during the event that helped them ensure that I was happy with the type and amount of music during the event. What impressed me the most was their professionalism and upbeat personalities. My Mom fell 2/3 of the way during the reception and broke her hip. After she was taken to the hospital, MC Rich asked me how I wanted to proceed with the last 45 minutes of the reception. It was my decision to spend the remaining time dancing. He and his crew got everyone back up on the dance floor. The DJ took old school songs and laid in a fresh EDM beat so older people and younger people were happy with the music. We got so many comments about how much fun they had and how much they loved the music and percussionist.

Parties Alive Pricing

Parties Alive Price Rates

Parties Alive FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 550.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Parties Alive 1
    Fire - Police - Military Discount (10% off)
    Parties Alive would like to thank the brave men and women who strive daily to protect our country and safeguard our communities. Print this coupon and bring it with you to your entertainment consultation. Receive 10% off of a regularly priced party package. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Proof of service is required. (please note the above price reflects our most popular package "Two is better than One" other packages are available?

• 9 Columbine Ln, PO Box 124 Kings Park, NY 11754 See on map