Parkwest Media

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Parkwest Media is a wedding videography company in Park Ridge, Illinois. This passionate team, Christina and Spencer, is very experienced in the events field in terms of planning and videography. They truly care about their work and their clients. They want to be able to effectively and beautifully capture your special day. Parkwest Media uses a combination of cinematic and storytelling techniques in their work to document the moments of your wedding from start to finish.

Parkwest Media offers three straightforward packages that include all of the services you could want or need for your wedding day. The list of services includes:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,900

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Flash Drive

Roxann Z. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond amazing.

I cannot say enough good things about Christina and Spencer. They did the videography for our wedding and it’s amazing. The first thing that unnoticed about Christina was her quick response to email. This stood out to me because as a bride, you don’t have days or weeks to wait for responses sometimes. Christina was so quick with replies I knew I made a great choice right off the bat. Her and Spencer were so easy to work with and our video turned out amazing. I could not recommend them enough!!
    Mr And M. Married on 08/08/2021

Professional quality videos I’d rewatch for life.

Park west Media did an amazing job covering our wedding they were professional sweet kind and did a wonderful job overall. Of the many wonderful moments of our wedding day they managed to capture all of the joy and happiness we feel for each other and made it shine through I cannot rave enough about the preview which my wife and I adore.
    Shayna V. Married on 07/24/2021

Must hire!

I have been recommending Parkwest Media to every couple I know who is planning a wedding!! As a Covid bride (having to postpone our wedding from August 2020 to July 2021), I really appreciated Christina’s timeliness and open communication. Rescheduling our wedding date with Parkwest was seamless, which certainly helped put my mind at ease while navigating wedding plans during the pandemic. It was so nice to finally meet Christina and Spencer in person, too. They are extremely kind and professional, and we had so much fun hanging out with them as they documented our wedding day.

As far as quality goes, I cannot say enough good things. We are absolutely IN LOVE with our highlight video. The footage is beyond exceptional, and watching it makes us feel like we were the stars in our own movie. The overall mood and pure joy was expertly captured and edited to match the songs of our choice, and the final product really lived up to the promise to “tell our wedding day story.” The full wedding coverage is exceptional as well. The quality, sound, drone footage - all of it comes together perfectly, and we are so proud to share it with our friends and family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jynell & Nick
    46 photos · 04/06/2019

Chicago, IL, 60068
Location of (Parkwest Media)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding