245 Devon Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Parkwest Media

Parkwest Media is a wedding videography company in Park Ridge, Illinois. This passionate team, Christina and Spencer, is very experienced in the events field in terms of planning and videography. They truly care about their work and their clients. They want to be able to effectively and beautifully capture your special day. Parkwest Media uses a combination of cinematic and storytelling techniques in their work to document the moments of your wedding from start to finish.

Parkwest Media offers two straightforward and affordable packages that include all of the services you could want or need for your wedding day. The list of services includes:

• Additional hours

Parkwest Media 4
  • Colleen

Colleen Danielle · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing videographers

Christina and Spencer were wonderful! My first meeting with Christina was great and I knew that I wanted her to do our wedding video. The weeks leading up to the wedding we were in constant contact making sure that everything we wanted film would get taken care of which put me at ease during a stressful time. The day of the wedding they both showed up ready to go and had an amazing vision for how the day would go. Our highlights video was everything we imaged and it turned out amazing. We just received out copies of the full ceremony and reception and they did not disappoint. I would highly recommend them for a wedding for the highlight video alone! Perfection!!!! Also the drone was an amazing perk!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Parkwest Media 5

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Best wedding decision - you need christina and spencer as your videographers!

Christina and Spencer were such a pleasure to work with!!! Choosing Parkwest Media was one of the best vendor decisions we made for our wedding! The highlight video was beautifully designed and we absolutely love the final wedding video they put together!! Despite a horrible snow storm that hit the morning of our wedding, Christina and Spencer arrived EARLY and braved the cold to take breath-taking videos outside. And even though my husband and I are both shy around cameras, their friendliness, encouragement and professionalism put us at ease and allowed us to capture truly heartfelt moments. They are also great listeners, and went out of their way to capture all of the special moments I had requested. If you need a videographer - look no further! My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company!! And here's a link to our highlight video if you need proof of their incredible work! https://vimeo.com/328742759

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Parkwest Media 6
    Parkwest Media 7
    Parkwest Media 8

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Mind Blown!

They were wonderful people to work with. My highlight video had the essence and style I wished for my wedding. We absolutely loved it. Their passion shows through their work. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Award

Parkwest Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive