245 Devon Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Parkwest Media

Parkwest Media is a wedding videography company in Park Ridge, Illinois. This passionate team, Christina and Spencer, is very experienced in the events field in terms of planning and videography. They truly care about their work and their clients. They want to be able to effectively and beautifully capture your special day. Parkwest Media uses a combination of cinematic and storytelling techniques in their work to document the moments of your wedding from start to finish.

Parkwest Media offers two straightforward and affordable packages that include all of the services you could want or need for your wedding day. The list of services includes:

• Additional hours

Parkwest Media 1
  • Colleen

Colleen Danielle · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing videographers

Christina and Spencer were wonderful! My first meeting with Christina was great and I knew that I wanted her to do our wedding video. The weeks leading up to the wedding we were in constant contact making sure that everything we wanted film would get taken care of which put me at ease during a stressful time. The day of the wedding they both showed up ready to go and had an amazing vision for how the day would go. Our highlights video was everything we imaged and it turned out amazing. We just received out copies of the full ceremony and reception and they did not disappoint. I would highly recommend them for a wedding for the highlight video alone! Perfection!!!! Also the drone was an amazing perk!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Parkwest Media 2

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Mind Blown!

They were wonderful people to work with. My highlight video had the essence and style I wished for my wedding. We absolutely loved it. Their passion shows through their work. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Farris · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolute Perfection

Christina and Spencer managed to capture so many moments and put together pure magic. Our highlight video is amazing!!! Most of the moments they captured, I didn’t even realize they were there! We were able to enjoy our day, and have so many beautiful memories captured on film. I know many people opt to skip a videographer and I always knew this was a must to have the speeches made my parents and friends captured for us to look back on. To not only see the faces, but hear the laughter in our families and friends celebrating us.

The moment, I emailed them, I knew they would be the perfect fit. Very very happy with Parkwest Meda!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Award

Parkwest Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive