245 Devon Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Parkwest Media

Parkwest Media is a wedding videography company in Park Ridge, Illinois. This passionate team, Christina and Spencer, is very experienced in the events field in terms of planning and videography. They truly care about their work and their clients. They want to be able to effectively and beautifully capture your special day. Parkwest Media uses a combination of cinematic and storytelling techniques in their work to document the moments of your wedding from start to finish.

Parkwest Media offers two straightforward and affordable packages that include all of the services you could want or need for your wedding day. The list of services includes:

• Additional hours

8 Reviews for Parkwest Media

• Sarah

Sarah Farris · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolute Perfection

Christina and Spencer managed to capture so many moments and put together pure magic. Our highlight video is amazing!!! Most of the moments they captured, I didn’t even realize they were there! We were able to enjoy our day, and have so many beautiful memories captured on film. I know many people opt to skip a videographer and I always knew this was a must to have the speeches made my parents and friends captured for us to look back on. To not only see the faces, but hear the laughter in our families and friends celebrating us.

The moment, I emailed them, I knew they would be the perfect fit. Very very happy with Parkwest Meda!!

Maggie · Married on 07/21/2018

Service that went above and beyond and awesome final product!

Spencer and Christina were so wonderful to work with and we were absolutely blown away with our final product! They made the day so fun and made sure to capture all of they little moments we might have missed. They even offered to stay an extra hour to capture some moments no charge. It felt like the day was just as important to them as it was to us and I appreciated that! Highly recommend!

• Hilary

Hilary Mikulich · Married on 03/03/2018

Fantastic video team!

Jeff and I were so comfortable with Christina leading the way all day. She made it fun and enjoyable. We can't get enough of the final product and presentation. SO worth the wait.

Award

Parkwest Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive