7253 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD 21076 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Parkstone Catering/RAMADA BWI Airport Hotel

We offer full catering service to all varieties of functions. We have exquisite cuisine that is served in fabulous decor. We have Reception Packages as well as an Al a Carte menu, our prices are very competitive and we stand by our phenomenal service. We cater to every need, want and desire to make your special day a successful one. Here at the Parkstone Catering Ballroom, we specialize in taking "Ordinary" and making it "Extraordinary" Our Full service event staff and wedding planners will be with you from start to finish. Wedding planning has never been this easy. Call us @ 410-712-4300 and start your wedding planning today.

catering2
receptionplace
banquethall1
banquethall2
catering2
receptionplace

2 Reviews for Parkstone Catering/RAMADA BWI Airport Hotel

gina · Married on 06/18/2011

My husband and I married in June of 2011. We had our wedding in the grand ballroom of the facility. We loved the neat pattern in the carpet and the beautiful crystal chandeleirs. Of all the venues we saw, my husband an i fell in love with the room itself. I had a buffet for my wedding and all the food was excellent. My sales person made it really easy to book the reception. The staff that actually managed our event and served at my wedding were very attentitive. It was nice that even though we had a buffet, my head table of 15 people were personally served.

Sent on 08/25/2011

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

The staff at the Parkstone Grill is very unprofessional and hard to get into contact with. The food didn't taste like it was suppose to. Futhermore, they won't even setup the room the day of the wedding. I had my bridal party do it. They are horrible!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Parkstone Catering/RAMADA BWI Airport Hotel 1
    Once Upon a Time Package
    Parkstone Catering " Once upon a Time " Package " Where everyone Lives Happily Ever After. " $49.99 per person (plus a customary 20% service charge & 6% sales tax) 3 hour open bar (House Brands) 3 Domestic Beers, House brand liquors. Hors D' oeuvres Fresh Fruit display Assortment of fresh Cheeses and Crackers Fresh Crudite' with Dipping Sauce Elegant Buffet Your choice of Salad Rolls & Butter 2 Hot Entrees 2 Hot Sides Ice Cream Served with Clients Wedding Cake. CHOOSE ENTREES London Broil w/Mushroom Sauce Breast of Chicken Stuffed w/Vegetables BBQ Style Chicken Fettuccini Topped with Chicken Eggplant Parmigiana Baked Tilapia (add $1.50pp) Seafood Newburg (add $2.50pp) Seafood Creole (add $2.50pp) CHOOSE ACCOMPANIMENTS Mashed Potatoes, Potatoes au Gratin Rice Pilaf, Oven Roasted Potatoes Broccoli au Beurre, Vegetable Medley Peas n Carrots, String Beans Almandine Champagne Toast for guests.

• 7253 Parkway Drive Hanover, 21076 See on map