Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Paris Pro Make Up

Paris Pro Make Up has been providing professional wedding airbrush and traditional make up and hair services for over 10 years. We pride ourselves on working with a diverse range of clients with different backgrounds and needs. Paris Pro Make Up also has experience in editorial, beauty, glamour, fitness and fashion. Bridal work is our favorite though! We truly enjoy making a personal connection with brides so their big day is as special and stress free as they deserve. Call us today! We'd love to hear from you!

Follow Paris Pro Make Up on

• Videos 1

27 Reviews for Paris Pro Make Up

• Jen

Jen · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle did a great job on our makeup. We went with airbrush and everyone's face looked incredible, not to mention flawless!! We danced all night and our makeup was still gorgeous by the end of the evening! Michelle was also super sweet and listened really well to the 'look' we each were going for.

Mikala · Married on 05/24/2014

I was so happy with Michelle's make up services for myself and my mother for my wedding. Michelle used airbrush make up to make our skin look flawless. Our make up lasted through LOTS of happy tears and stood up to the Arizona heat. Michelle was sensitive to all our concerns and completely professional and unfazed when our time was unexpectedly interrupted because of a last minute issue with my dress. She even helped us throw a few stitches to fix the problem! Michelle is a reliable professional and a sweet, well-rounded person who I'm so glad I got the chance to know.

Kim · Married on 05/03/2014

Michelle did a beautiful job on my make up as well as for 3 of my bridesmaids and my maid of honor. At first, everyone, including, myself, was a little hesitant to work with a make up artist because none of us wear much if any make up on a daily basis. Michelle immediately put us all at ease and applied natural looking make up that also looked fabulous in my pictures. She listened to all our concerns and also had a great sense of humor. Michelle is professional, talented and so much fun to be around! What more could a bride ask for?!

Paris Pro Make Up FAQ